Jihadi John killed by a drone, he should have been arrested instead

What should have happened to Jihadi John?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What should have happened to Jihadi John?

• Kill him with a drone strike
    • Arrest him and put him on trial

Good riddance to the scum,

I'm happy with that.

had he been arrested he would have been living life of luxury.

4 walls and bars for the rest of his life? I doubt it. (now let's see how you and the frothies can bastardize that sentence as sympathizing).

I'm happy with that.

4 walls and bars for the rest of his life? I doubt it. (now let's see how you and the frothies can bastardize that sentence as sympathizing).

I havent seen one person who regrets the fact he is no longer with us. It could have been a relatively interesting question if people talked about the pros and cons of him being drone killed v facing trial. Although a trial looks like a soft option i'm not so sure.

I'm happy with that.

4 walls, solitary confinement and Cliff Richard songs playing on a loop 24 hours a day.

I'm happy with that.

I'm m not frothing at all as I said good riddance to the scum

Do you get off on people suffering?

I bet you think that Jihadi John should have been taken alive then given counselling for his extremist beliefs. Just think of his victims and how this animal killed them. The fear that his victims must have endured before their death.

I wonder what his victim's family would think if they read your post.

I bet you think that Jihadi John should have been taken alive then given counselling for his extremist beliefs. Just think of his victims and how this animal killed them. The fear that his victims must have endured before their death.

I wonder what his victim's family would think if they read your post.

I prefer the drone treatment.

I prefer the drone treatment.

I agree with the drone treatment and that he has been wiped off the face of the earth. At least he was not allowed to die a martyr for his grotesque cause.

Also I hope that his victims' families find some peace now that he is dead.