Jihadi John killed by a drone, he should have been arrested instead

What should have happened to Jihadi John?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What should have happened to Jihadi John?

• Kill him with a drone strike
    • Arrest him and put him on trial

Both of them.

He should have been abducted by specops on the ground, rendered for trial and convicted very publicly, (but quietly-) lifted again by specops on the way out of court ('gently', no killing G4S employees), then executed in international waters with a pay-per-view (X Factor-style voting: world record freefall without parachute, sharks, beheading <etc.>, and pay extra for the bacon suit) option tacked on (proceeds of which going directly to No.11, budget deficit sorted in one, with the self-defence box ticked as a bonus).

:thumbsup:

my bold=

This comment actually says a lot about you, wrapping him in a bacon suit wouldn't achieve anything.

Are you one of those people that leaves a packet of bacon in the halal meat section in supermarkets? :rolleyes:

I would much preferred to have him captured, put on trial and had his ideology exposed and then left to rot for 60+ years in our jails.

---------- Post added 13-11-2015 at 18:12 ----------

my bold=

This comment actually says a lot about you, wrapping him in a bacon suit wouldn't achieve anything.

Are you one of those people that leaves a packet of bacon in the halal meat section in supermarkets? :rolleyes:

Why? It's only a bit of meat?

Ask the relatives of the people he be-headed :roll:

He deserved to die this way , right result, end of story.

'He didn’t deserve to die so easily': Wife of murdered hostage David Haines says she wishes Jihadi John had been taken alive so he could look her in the eyes in court.

Beheaded hostage David Haines' grieving widow said today her husband's executioner 'didn't deserve to die so easily', amid reports Jihadi John has been killed in a U.S. drone strike.

The British aid worker's wife Dragana, 45, said Mohammed Emwazi's unconfirmed killing brought her no relief - as she wanted to 'look him in the eyes' and see him brought to justice in court.

Speaking from her home in Croatia, where she lives with the couple's daughter, five, Mrs Haines told MailOnline: 'I was hoping he would be caught alive.'

From this Daily Mail article - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317005/He-didn-t-deserve-die-easily-Wife-murdered-hostage-David-Haines-says-wishes-Jihadi-John-taken-alive-look-eyes-court.html

To be fair to Corbyn, he said 'It would have been far better for us all if he had been held to account in a court of law.' May that is true but we all know that an operation to capture him would have risked the lives of many servicemen and wasn't worth the risk - it would also be a PR disaster if lives were lost and he got away.

What we are doing now is not working, it seems to be getting worse. I am not sure if this can be quantified.

There are lots more fundamentalists to take the place of 'John'.

I'd like more confirmation that he is dead before I exult

Its going to be a little difficult as they think they vaporised him. Isis say hes just injured and gone to hospital, but the US would be taking a risk unless they were confident they had killed him. If he is dead then it wouldnt be hard for Isis to continue pretending he's alive although they would have to provide proof, some of which could be faked. I expect him to be dead.

They will probably just get a new replacement executioner.

The death of the leader of the Taliban they managed to conceal for 2 years.

'He didn’t deserve to die so easily': Wife of murdered hostage David Haines says she wishes Jihadi John had been taken alive so he could look her in the eyes in court.

Beheaded hostage David Haines' grieving widow said today her husband's executioner 'didn't deserve to die so easily', amid reports Jihadi John has been killed in a U.S. drone strike.

The British aid worker's wife Dragana, 45, said Mohammed Emwazi's unconfirmed killing brought her no relief - as she wanted to 'look him in the eyes' and see him brought to justice in court.

Speaking from her home in Croatia, where she lives with the couple's daughter, five, Mrs Haines told MailOnline: 'I was hoping he would be caught alive.'

From this Daily Mail article - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317005/He-didn-t-deserve-die-easily-Wife-murdered-hostage-David-Haines-says-wishes-Jihadi-John-taken-alive-look-eyes-court.html

Sentiments the frothy brigade would totally ignore in favour of a rant. The dog filth got off lightly on reflection. Rest of his life in a cell with water and bacon butties.

Ooops! sorry, came over as a bit of a rant that. :roll:

Isn't this the same as the shoot to kill policy that was carried out against the IRA? If so the family is likely will sue and claim compensation.

Also I would have liked to see him tried in absentia so the facts could be tested by a jury

The British public did a good job off laying of the Emwazi's whilst the spooks listened in. Their gene pool is now up for sale. Cheaper the better drone runs would help rub it in. My thoughts are with the families of those slaughtered again.

Edited by ihpb
typo