What did we do before Children in Need?

I think CIN will struggle this year after all the pad publicity about Kids Company. Plus Wogan's not doing it, plus there's an England vs Spain game on free TV, plus popular stuff running against it on other channels such as Darts and Gogglebox..

Wrong....again. 37 million and still counting.

Did the CIN amount suffer at all due to the Paris coverage?

Genuine question,just curious.

You'll have to ask our in house statistician HH..he knows his stuff :rolleyes:

Considering the bodies are still warm and the counting hasn't finished yet don't you think your question is a bit

insensitive....... maybe?

I was surprised and a bit shocked at a radio two text-in competition...To win a 'be Simon Mayo's assistant in one of his cooking slots'...The answer to the question was easy-peasy, but cost £3 to send...Of which CIN got somewhere between £1.20 and £2.05 depending on which phone network you sent it from.

That's appalling, and quite frankly racketeering, presumably by the phone companies.

Did the CIN amount suffer at all due to the Paris coverage?

Genuine question,just curious.

I think during these long charity raising programs people do switch channels and no doubt many peoples attention was focussed by the terrible events in Paris , so it's reasonable to assume the amount of money raised on the night will be lower as a consequence .

I think during these long charity raising programs people do switch channels and no doubt many peoples attention was focussed by the terrible events in Paris , so it's reasonable to assume the amount of money raised on the night will be lower as a consequence .

The final total actually surpassed last years figure...According to the Beeb this morning. It was roughly 34 mil last year and 37 this year...

You'll have to ask our in house statistician HH..he knows his stuff :rolleyes:

Considering the bodies are still warm and the counting hasn't finished yet don't you think your question is a bit

insensitive....... maybe?

How the hell is my question insensitive?:loopy:

And who made you the "lord"of when I can and can't ask a question?:loopy:

Go take your trolling elsewhere.

How the hell is my question insensitive?:loopy:

And who made you the "lord"of when I can and can't ask a question?:loopy:

Go take your trolling elsewhere.

Because the body count wasn't complete and the CIN total also wasn't complete...do you honestly for one incredulous moment believe statisticians were weighing up the numbers for a comparison?

My response wasn't "when" you made a comment, my comment was aimed at its idiotic tactlessness..

---------- Post added 15-11-2015 at 01:27 ----------

Never watched the annual begging bowl TV extravaganza ,and never will . i dont like being told to hand over money to charity.

You never were..it's all in that little imagination you possess.

On the other hand you do enjoy blagging the system.

Because the body count wasn't complete and the CIN total also wasn't complete...do you honestly for one incredulous moment believe statisticians were weighing up the numbers for a comparison?

My response wasn't "when" you made a comment, my comment was aimed at its idiotic tactlessness..

I wasn't asking for a statistician you "idiotic" numpty:loopy:.

It was aimed at someone who may be a regular viewer of CIN (which I'm not,hence the question)

If my idiotic tactfulness somehow managed to offend,then please accept my

...maybe.

What a ......:rolleyes: