Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Subjective? I don't think so but I understand that I can't persuade everyone. Just bare in mind that supporting British Army and supporting ISIS makes a huge (and legal) difference. And I hope we all respect UK laws, right?

Wow, you are brilliant. What has UK law got to do with anything? International law governs international conflicts. The Iraq war was illegal, what ISIS are doing is illegal.

I disagree with that actually. I do not want to go down a route that leads to a list of things that you can and can't draw.

Interestingly, the Qu'ran says nothing about this topic and Bukhari (a hadith) prohibits the drawing of any figures (this would surely include taking photos of figures too).

It doesn't take a genius to work out that if you stop killing people, they will probably stop killing you.

No they won't.

They honestly believe we should die. Doesn't matter what we do. They'll come for us. The only defence is to kill them first.

Mafya, if just a few extremists can twist the ideology to it's murderous form and commit such horrible actions under it, then to me it's not a good ideology.

extremists can and do twist anything for their own ends, you yourself show extremist traits if you see these horrendous acts and in effect hold everybody of that religion up as guilty

quite a few people on here now are twisting this heinous act to suit their own warped views

Actually the Britsih Army are there to carry out the wishes of the democratic British government and to further British interests.

That is true , but irrelevant to the difference between the British Army and Isis .

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 14:46 ----------

Agreed, but is also far too simplistic to attribute no blame to the west.

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 14:15 ----------

What an amusingly naive comment.

There is nothing amusing about Isis murdering innocent people .