Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

extremists can and do twist anything for their own ends, you yourself show extremist traits if you see these horrendous acts and in effect hold everybody of that religion up as guilty

quite a few people on here now are twisting this heinous act to suit their own warped views

An 80+ year old relative talked about the old days when the Jews were treated as second class citizens; it was these killings that brought it to his mind.

Attacks against Muslims is on the increase, and these killings will make things worse.

He talked about Jews being barred from certain jobs - is it safer to have white atheists working in airports and other sensitive roles?

How is mr Fisk a clown when he has made a point in response to a post by a clown?

You blame an entire religion for the action of extremists and you have the nerve to call someone a clown? :rolleyes:

If Islam beliefs are responsible for this cowardly murder of innocent people, then yes, I do blame the entire religion. If you have a beef with that, then why not try Christianity. Its been a while since we murdered anyone, unlike this perverted train of thought that so many like to defend, but give it a go. Christianity followers stopped all the evilness years ago. These slime balls that commit these murders are too cowardly to fight on the battlefield, but happy to plant bombs and open fire in secret. With their disgusting faces covered up.

In a word maf, the whole world of islam needs to get into the 21st century, and bloody well grow up.

And rest in peace to all those murdered by these pigs.

Edited by scania

An 80+ year old relative talked about the old days when the Jews were treated as second class citizens; it was these killings that brought it to his mind.

Attacks against Muslims is on the increase, and these killings will make things worse.

He talked about Jews being barred from certain jobs - is it safer to have white atheists working in airports and other sensitive roles?

No. That suggests white atheists can't be bought or threatened or converted.

extremists can and do twist anything for their own ends, you yourself show extremist traits if you see these horrendous acts and in effect hold everybody of that religion up as guilty

quite a few people on here now are twisting this heinous act to suit their own warped views

Just to be clear, I definitely do not put guilt on everyone of Islamic religion. In the same way I don't blame every Christian for medieval witch-hunts :) It just appears to me (and yes, this is completely subjective) that something is fundamentally wrong with this ideology if it can be so easily and horribly misused. As you said, extremists can twist everything but in the past years I don't see any other extremists being so destructive as Islamic extremists. And just before someone reminds me about the tiny fraction of extremists among Muslims - population of Christians is even bigger and we don't deal with Christians extremists that much (now). As I said, it's my subjective opinion at this moment, feel free to argue I'm open to different views!

If Islam beliefs are responsible for this cowardly murder of innocent people, then yes, I do blame the entire religion. If you have a beef with that, then why not try Christianity. Its been a while since we murdered anyone, unlike this perverted train of thought that so many like to defend, but give it a go. Christianity followers stopped all the evilness years ago. These slime balls that commit these murders are too cowardly to fight on the battlefield, but happy to plant bombs and open fire in secret. With their disgusting faces covered up.

In a word maf, the whole world of islam needs to get into the 21st century, and bloody well grow up.

With respect , Anders Behring Breivik who carried out the Norway attacks in 2011 was a Christian terrorist who had an hatred for Muslims . However , he was more of a lone wolf than these organised Muslim terrorists .

Edited by Gamston
typo error

With respect , Anders Behring Breivik who carried out the Norway attacks in 2011 was a Christian terrorist who had an hatred for Islam .

With respect, he was a crazed schizophrenic, which although is no defence, his actions were done solo. You cannot compare this to muslim extremists who work together in a network.

With respect, The Lord's Resistance Army is still alive and well and stealing children and killing civilians across Africa.

With respect, The Lord's Resistance Army is still alive and well and stealing children and killing civilians across Africa.

You know, ive never realised that whenever islam is slated for terror related issues, there's always an alkali to defuse it, and explain how evil other faiths are. I can say this openly because I dont have any faith whatsoever, but I do know that the extremist followers of this outdated religion are cowardly murdering scum that do their deeds in the name of religion.

I don't give a crap which people want to defend it by comparison, as this is either fear or stupidity on their part.