Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

You know, ive never realised that whenever islam is slated for terror related issues, there's always an alkali to defuse it, and explain how evil other faiths are. I can say this openly because I dont have any faith whatsoever, but I do know that the extremist followers of this outdated religion are cowardly murdering scum that do their deeds in the name of religion.

I don't give a crap which people want to defend it by comparison, as this is either fear or stupidity on their part.

Nothing to do with defusing it or explaining about other faiths etc. Merely trying to correct your assertion that Christianity hasn't perpetrated any massacres for some time.

Neither am I trying to excuse the killings simply pointing out that it is not all of Islam nor all of Christianity which is responsible for massacres.

It's extremists vs everyone else. The thing is that the extremists are recruiting from Muslims. They can't sit on the sidelines unless they want to get pushed around whilst governments use the proverbial hammer to flatten the extremist nut.

Looks like it's not going to go away anytime soon, its here to stay for a long time

BEDFORD, United Kingdom – As the distressing attacks in Paris were occurring last night, some of Britain’s most high profile and notorious Islamist extremists gathered just north of London, unimpeded, to tell hundreds of British Muslims to “struggle” for an “Islamic State.” Breitbart London was there.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/exclusive-as-paris-burned-uk-islamists-told-muslims-to-struggle-for-islamic-state-in-unprecedented-islamic-show-of-force/

latest breaking news from SKY news one of the terrorists found at the scene was a syrian passport holder that passed through Greece in October as a refugee??! well we were warned and the warnings were ignored about the soldiers of iS coming as reugeees

How convenient.

Terrorist check list.

Bullets Y

Gun Y

Strapon bomb vest Y

Balaclava Y

Passport WHAT THE HELL?

No chance im not buying it. Its just like 9/11 wjhen those passports were 'found' in all that dust and having survived a fireball and explosion. Something smells fishy to me.

How convenient.

Terrorist check list.

Bullets Y

Gun Y

Strapon bomb vest Y

Balaclava Y

Passport WHAT THE HELL?

No chance im not buying it. Its just like 9/11 wjhen those passports were 'found' in all that dust and having survived a fireball and explosion. Something smells fishy to me.

He was probably just there to help some imaginary muslim charity and got caught up in it all.

How convenient.

Terrorist check list.

Bullets Y

Gun Y

Strapon bomb vest Y

Balaclava Y

Passport WHAT THE HELL?

why would they care?? they knew they were going to die, dont tell me your a conspiricy theorist:roll:

latest breaking news from SKY news one of the terrorists found at the scene was a syrian passport holder that passed through Greece in October as a refugee??! well we were warned and the warnings were ignored about the soldiers of iS coming as reugeees

If you feed a Fox it will still kill your chickens and thousand of Foxes are being let through Europe without a check.

Its conspiracy and you're damn right I am. Whilst you will mock ill just keep getting ready for when we have our very own Paris 13/11/2015.

i dont doubt we will have our very own 13/11, i am also getting ready for the time when no where will be safe! but it wont be a conspiracy, it will be the extension and result of increased terror from IS.