• N

How convenient.

Terrorist check list.

Bullets Y

Gun Y

Strapon bomb vest Y

Balaclava Y

Passport WHAT THE HELL?

No chance im not buying it. Its just like 9/11 wjhen those passports were 'found' in all that dust and having survived a fireball and explosion. Something smells fishy to me.

So explain the conspiracy then.

Wouldnt any terrorist need a passport, even a false one?

Balaclavas you could get from primark, so its hardly the hardest item to find.

To wrak terror then they would natutally need a gun with bullets and the bomb vests are just standard explosives, which could be smuggled in.

Who do you believe is responsible if not ISIS?

i dont doubt we will have our very own 13/11, i am also getting ready for the time when no where will be safe! but it wont be a conspiracy, it will be the extension and result of increased terror from IS.

You do right.

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 17:18 ----------

So explain the conspiracy then.

Wouldnt any terrorist need a passport, even a false one?

Balaclavas you could get from primark, so its hardly the hardest item to find.

To wrak terror then they would natutally need a gun with bullets and the bomb vests are just standard explosives, which could be smuggled in.

Who do you believe is responsible if not ISIS?

American supplied ISIS. They recently dropped them around 50 tonnes of weapons.

Saudi Arabia also supply IS and its America, Us and France who mainly supply the Saudis. Take your pick. By the way im not saying it wasnt IS im saying finding a passport is dodgy to say the least especially when it is supposed to come from the country the west is itching to invade.

Islamic 'moderates' believe that women are unequal to men, and that gay and lesbian people have no value and should be killed. 'Moderates' also believe that singing and dancing are 'satanic'. While the extremists carry out mass murder of men, women and children in the name of their perversion.

Islamic 'moderates' believe that women are unequal to men, and that gay and lesbian people have no value and should be killed. 'Moderates' also believe that singing and dancing are 'satanic'. While the extremists carry out mass murder of men, women and children in the name of their perversion.

The west is also arming these 'moderates' whilst Turkey bombs the crap out of the Kurds. The same Kurds who were kicking the crap out of IS. Obviously Turkey is wanting to protect its supply of cheap oil IS sells them.

Blaming those who propagate and perpetuate the Islamic religion/culture is inevitable. Here's the problem. Which one of these is the extremist?

That's right... we can't tell. He is in there somewhere. He is part of that community. He is a product of their cultural and religious teachings. But we can separate him from them. Our choices are therefore:

1. Live with it
  2. Ask the community to find ways to reform their cultural and religious practices and teachings in order to stop so many from their community embracing extremism... and remain tolerant whilst they do it
  3. Reject the whole community

I would suggest that people in the West are not going to live with it.

I would suggest we are currently at the point where option 2 is the preferred solution, although it is somewhat of a problem that Muslims have yet to even acknowledge the need to reform.

I would also suggest that all the time option 3 draws closer. Just look at the political shift towards the anti-immigration parties across Europe for your evidence. Just look at how attacks against Muslims are on the rise... and no doubt going to grow more following this latest atrocity.

Muslims living in the West need to wake up to the reality of the situation they are in. Sticking their bottom lip out and complaining about it not being fair is not going to help them. It really doesn't matter whether it is fair or not. The clock is ticking... reform.

No reform is needed, if I know of any IS sympathisers or extremists I will report them to the authorities as I'm sure other Muslims will do too.

If by reform you mean denounce our religion and stop praying and start eating bacon butties then you will be waiting till hell freezes over.

The religion is not the problem otherwise you would have over a billion Muslims going round attempting to kill non Muslims.

This backlash you talk about doesn't bother me, I lived through the era when **** bashing was a pastime in England.

When you talk of backlashes against Muslims you do realises that all you achieve is alienating more Muslims.

I was sat at a mates house with other non Muslims and one of the friends brothers was in France at the time of the terror attacks last night, not one of them blamed me or my religion for the attacks..

Not everyone holds right wing views like yourself..

RIP to all the innocent people killed in this attack, it is unjustifiable and totally against what I believe in...

i dont doubt we will have our very own 13/11, i am also getting ready for the time when no where will be safe! but it wont be a conspiracy, it will be the extension and result of increased terror from IS.

We might we might not. This is the second large atrocity in a little over 12 months in Paris. It could have three if it wasn't for a couple of American servicemen on a train.

Why France and not the UK, US or Germany?

What a load of poppycock, Muslims singers and dancers exist and I know a couple of gay Muslims who gave not been killed.

Moderate Muslims dont follow the religion to the extremes, maybe you should learn what moderate and extremist means before spouting crap about something you don't know..

Edited by mafya

The west is also arming these 'moderates' whilst Turkey bombs the crap out of the Kurds. The same Kurds who were kicking the crap out of IS. Obviously Turkey is wanting to protect its supply of cheap oil IS sells them.

No, the Turks just don't like the Kurds. What he Kurds have to do to get their own completely independent homeland I don't know. They're the only ones who have stable area in Iraq post 2003 and the only ones who are taking on and beating ISIS on the ground.

Islam is in urgent need of reform. Time for it to embrace the diversity & equality of the 21st. Century. This means that Muslim women must demand equal rights NOW and that the Muslim gay, lesbian and transgender community be recognised and celebrated. Cranky extremism has NO PLACE in Islamic belief.

You do right.

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 17:18 ----------

American supplied ISIS. They recently dropped them around 50 tonnes of weapons.

Saudi Arabia also supply IS and its America, Us and France who mainly supply the Saudis. Take your pick. By the way im not saying it wasnt IS im saying finding a passport is dodgy to say the least especially when it is supposed to come from the country the west is itching to invade.

So its not the balaclava that makes you suspicious its the fact that the guy uses a Syrian passport because thats where ISIS mostly are? Which sort of passport should they have used not to make you feel its a conspiracy? What about the fact that ISIS have claimed responsibility for the attacks?