Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

While you're at it, why not get the Catholic church to embrace birth control and homosexuality? How hard could it be?
Strawman. And besides which Islam isn't keen on birth control or homosexuality. I suppose that's OK though because Islam cannot and should not be questioned in any way.

So its not the balaclava that makes you suspicious its the fact that the guy uses a Syrian passport because thats where ISIS mostly are? Which sort of passport should they have used not to make you feel its a conspiracy? What about the fact that ISIS have claimed responsibility for the attacks?

You miss the point of who directs IS. Who funds them, Who supplies them Who supplies their suppliers. You go and find all that out and ill keep busy protecting my families and my security. I found all that out a long time ago and i tell anyone who wants to listen and learn. What i dont do is waste a single minute trying to help anyone who cants see the wood for the trees. You have fun whilst you can

You miss the point of who directs IS. Who funds them, Who supplies them Who supplies their suppliers. You go and find all that out and ill keep busy protecting my families and my security. I found all that out a long time ago and i tell anyone who wants to listen and learn. What i dont do is waste a single minute trying to help anyone who cants see the wood for the trees. You have fun whilst you can

Ok enjoy your conspiracy fantasies.

yes they used guns and bullets, doesnt mean a conspiracy.

A balaclava doesnt mean a conspiracy.

A bomb doesnt mean a conspiracy.

using a passport doesnt mean a conspiracy.

If you are going to use these forums at least be prepraed to back up your claims and make sense.

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 18:25 ----------

That's it then. It looks like ISIL terrorists have walked from Syria, through Greece, into France to help kill over a hundred innocent people.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/syrian-greece-refugee-paris-attacks-killers

Now what?

Not sure what point you are trying to make?

It looks like 1 of 8 entered as a refugee. They could have just as easily smuggled themselves over the border or already been living in France. Not sure why its a surprise?

That's it then. It looks like ISIL terrorists have walked from Syria, through Greece, into France to help kill over a hundred innocent people.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/syrian-greece-refugee-paris-attacks-killers

Now what?

This was sadly inevitable when Europe opened her borders to the mass influx of "refugees" over the summer. Several people, including on here, warned about it at the time.

You do right.

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 17:18 ----------

American supplied ISIS. They recently dropped them around 50 tonnes of weapons.

Saudi Arabia also supply IS and its America, Us and France who mainly supply the Saudis.

Why would America supply ISIS, is there any verification for this?

Do you mean indirectly, I can't believe America would do this