Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Ok enjoy your conspiracy fantasies.

yes they used guns and bullets, doesnt mean a conspiracy.

A balaclava doesnt mean a conspiracy.

A bomb doesnt mean a conspiracy.

using a passport doesnt mean a conspiracy.

I

Never said some of those thing did lol. Thats what i love about the general population. Some of you are so weak minded you believe what you are told on TV and the newspapers. You do know you just make my life easier dont you? Because people like you are going to be lambs to the slaughter and me and mine are going to be sitting pretty for a good long while. Enjoy your 'freedoms' whilst you have them.

Never said some of those thing did lol. Thats what i love about the general population. Some of you are so weak minded you believe what you are told on TV and the newspapers. You do know you just make my life easier dont you? Because people like you are going to be lambs to the slaughter and me and mine are going to be sitting pretty for a good long while. Enjoy your 'freedoms' whilst you have them.

How do you know more than the journalists on the ground then? What makes you right and them wrong?

How convenient.

Terrorist check list.

Bullets Y

Gun Y

Strapon bomb vest Y

Balaclava Y

Passport WHAT THE HELL?

No chance im not buying it. Its just like 9/11 wjhen those passports were 'found' in all that dust and having survived a fireball and explosion. Something smells fishy to me.

That indicates the sum total of all those points started you believing it was a conspiracy theory. Your points are ridiculous, because they are standard for what any terrorist might use i.e weapons and bombs plus a passport to travel on.

Wake up sheeple!111!!! It must have been the illuminati / NWO / jooos because it says so on the David Icke Forum.

Thay said the same about Charlie Hebdo as well. And the Glasgow helicopter crash, oh and the Glasgow bin lorry. In fact anything that results in a number of civilian deaths is obviously an illuminati / masonic death ritual.

Mr Regret - we've had a number of bonkers conspiratoids on this forum (look up posts by vResistance and truthlogic).

They have managed to prove a big fat zero.

Why would America supply ISIS, is there any verification for this?

Do you mean indirectly, I can't believe America would do this

Directly and indirectly and yes. There is

First one i came to

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1280731

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 18:43 ----------

Wake up sheeple!111!!! It must have been the illuminati / NWO / jooos because it says so on the David Icke Forum.

Thay said the same about Charlie Hebdo as well. And the Glasgow helicopter crash, oh and the Glasgow bin lorry. In fact anything that results in a number of civilian deaths is obviously an illuminati / masonic death ritual.

Mr Regret - we've had a number of bonkers conspiratoids on this forum (look up posts by vResistance and truthlogic).

They have managed to prove a big fat zero.

:hihi::hihi:

You seem quite angry for someone who is supposedly sure about what hes spouting :hihi:

Edited by Mr Regret

That indicates the sum total of all those points started you believing it was a conspiracy theory. Your points are ridiculous, because they are standard for what any terrorist might use i.e weapons and bombs plus a passport to travel on.

I bet you believe Iraq had WMD's dont you :hihi:

I bet you also believe that building 7 wasnt a controlled demolition dont you :hihi::hihi:

I also bet you believe a plane hit the Pentagon dont you :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Good grief, I thought that stuff I was drinking last night was strong!