Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

I actually said the British Army, not just the British.

I am as British as scones, tea, feeling superior to foreigners and partitioning nation states. I am also white, which is probably important to you. I was born in our fine nations capital.

What on earth makes you think I take exception to the freedoms I am lucky enough to be born into? I pointed out the fact thst the British Army have killed more people than ISIS and asked if it is possible that as a result of this, some people see us in the same way we see ISIS. Try to be rational and objective.

Have you seen any of our British Army beheading innocent people on the internet? If you have, you might have a point.

The time to offload so called British muslims,has long passed,we are a christian nation,their right to live here expired many moons ago.

You live here you accept my rules,laws,traditions and values,you worship in my church,you speak my lingo.

Otherwise,naff off,you bring nothing,your not welcome,go find the land you seek,with your laws,if alan is so great he will tell you its not here.

This is not and NEVER will be a muslim state and here we dont follow that doctrine,your ALL on the wrong continent.

We like to drink beer and fight with scotsmen

Edited by staninoodle

The time to offload so called British muslims,has long passed,we are a christian nation,their right to live here expired many moons ago.

You live here you accept my rules,laws,traditions and values,you worship in my church,you speak my lingo.

Otherwise,naff off,you bring nothing,your not welcome,go find the land you seek,with your laws,if alan is so great he will tell you its not here.

This is not and NEVER will be a muslim state and here we dont follow that doctrine,your ALL on the wrong continent.

I can tell you drink beer.

You mean like Brian was to the Christians?

Coffee lover,old speckled coffee:hihi:

---------- Post added 15-11-2015 at 01:25 ----------

You mean like Brian was to the Christians?

I heard Brian might BE god,and may have moved to stocksbridge,so the roumer goes,to consider the non alcholic content of the beer in the red grouse,although Ive always found it VERY potent and think Fred does a marvellous job with his tubes.

God bless alan

I heard Brian might BE god,and may have moved to stocksbridge,so the roumer goes,to consider the non alcholic content of the beer in the red grouse,although Ive always found it VERY potent and think Fred does a marvellous job with his tubes.

God bless alan

Still on it it would seem.

Are you going to make me naff off as I'm not praying in your church?

I like to fight with idiots that come out with crap like you do. :rant:

It looks like 1 of 8 entered as a refugee. They could have just as easily smuggled themselves over the border or already been living in France. Not sure why its a surprise?

Did any of these refugees have their passports checked; how do we know they did enter as a refugee?

And since we have just assassinated Jihadi John, he was a UK citizen, so does it matter which country they came from?

Have you seen any of our British Army beheading innocent people on the internet? If you have, you might have a point.

No I haven't.

Have you seen any ISIS pilots dropping munitions down on civilian areas? Have you seen any ISIS controlled drones shooting random people? Have you seen ISIS being a major player in and air and land invasion of a sovereign state that caused upwards of half a million deaths?

No you haven't.