Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Comments like this just make people more angry I'm afraid.

Firstly the blood of innocents has hardly dried on the streets after 130 people have been murdered by Islamic terrorists.That makes people angry.

Secondly we have the comments in the BBC vein of "Muslims fear backlash from right wing extremists", which people even more angry.

We have real victims lying dead in Paris morgues right now, but some white liberals rush to trot out the victimisation of Muslims line before their bodies are cold.

Dont be racist by bringing in colour thanks very much

The article also mentions that a Koran was set on fire last week in Calais by far right extremist.. :rolleyes:

US and UK flags get burnt all the time in protest.

We don't like it any more that Muslims like Quran burning but we'd never murder people for it.

This incident was reported as fake last night by the BBC . The pictures used were old. Apparently.

Ok, a burning book may be regarded as insightful but I'm sure it can be ignored considering the carnage. A book's a book.

I remember watching the first episode of The world at war which showed footage of the Nazi book burning in the 1930's with Laurence Olivier quoting German Jewish poet Heinrich Heine, "Where one burns books, one eventually burns people". quite insightful as it turned out.

Looks like someone thinks setting fire to the migrant camps in Calais is the answer= http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/calais-migrant-camp-fire-france-6830330

This is really going to break the cycle of violence isn't it?

The article also mentions that a Koran was set on fire last week in Calais by far right extremist.. :rolleyes:

It's a book!!!!

It's not surprising though from a religion that stones a woman to death for possessing a mobile phone, over reaction overload.

Looks like someone thinks setting fire to the migrant camps in Calais is the answer= http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/calais-migrant-camp-fire-france-6830330

This is really going to break the cycle of violence isn't it?

come on then mafya being a muslim how on earth are we in the west going to stop whats happening over there ? they have barbaric punishments dished out for trivial offences (something that you don't agree with )so these muslims have violence thrust upon them by so called governments. lets hear your explanation of how this should end ?

Wait until they start doing a cartoon on their prophet,s___ will hit the fan then.

The fanatics will as they go on one at anything but the vast vast VAST majority dont give a toss. I drew Mo at worth the other week. It was a good picture that got some laughs and you know what? Some of my workmates are Muslim. Just for you info they dont care that i eat a bacon sandwich at work and not a single one has tried to cut my head off for being an infidel.

Apart from this being another bogus story, just as a matter of interest, how is someone supposed to get rid of an unwanted koran? I have one and wondered if chucking it in the bin was acceptable.