Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Secondly we have the comments in the BBC vein of "Muslims fear backlash from right wing extremists", which people even more angry.

We have real victims lying dead in Paris morgues right now, but some white liberals rush to trot out the victimisation of Muslims line before their bodies are cold.

isn't it a good thing to not make this tragedy any worse than what it already is?

what is the excuse for someone attacking and maybe killing a random person in the street in response for this? revenge? justice? the person attacked might not even be muslim and regardless of their religeon they are most likely as revolted by this as we are and almost certainly not a supporter of terrorist organisations and had absolutly no involvement in the planning, organising or implementation of this attack and are as powerless as the rest of us to stop future attacks.

you wouldn't but it proves doing what you did in another country could be the death of you. now man up admit your wrong and we can carry on :hihi::hihi::hihi:

It proves nothing of the sort. All it does is show your own bigotry and you seem ok with that so ill leave you to it.

No. I dont talk with racists. By then :)

You have neither pointed out where I have been a nasty wacist, nor addressed the point I made.

Which was that putting victimhood on the Muslim community immediately after Islamic terrorists have murdered 130 people is at best insensitive and at worst inflammatory.

We really should stop referring Muslims collectively.

It makes an enormous difference what sect you're talking about.

Probably more difference than with the different sects of Christianity and we usually take the time to specify those.

Very true.

ISIS followers are happy to kill Muslims in other sects, e.g. Shi'as. There have been reports of ISIS holding mass executions of other Muslims.

I think if the west could pick the good guys out and leave them unharmed they would,ISIS just kill the good guys and have no intention of killing the people who they are fighting.

Is this because you want it to be true? Because you are British and don't like the idea that we commit atrocities just like they do.

A cursory glance over the past say 20 years yields no evidence to support your claim and a wealth of evidence that contradicts it.