Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

You might be prepared to take the chance that they will come to their senses,you've either got more faith in human nature than most people or are being naive about it, I'll remind you that one of the Guantanamo bay people brought back here at our expense is now in Syria. I wonder if he's gone for a peaceful holiday in the sun.

Clearly you were unable to read, waste of my time.

What were the reasons for burning the poppy? The poppy was based on real events wheras a book is a fictional representation.

This post says it all really, the Koran is of significance to Muslims in the same way the poppy is to people..

Edited by mafya

Shows i was right then eh.

As for the attacks by the nutters who had a beef with those cartoons? What of it? Do you think they represent the muslim majority?

im not saying they represent the muslim majority im saying if you did what you did in another country could be the death of you, but then again sat behind a computer screen you can be as brave as you like cant you:huh:

Clearly you were unable to read, waste of my time.

I can read but don't do links because for every one you find someone else will find one that contradicts it.

I prefer to form my own opinion on what I can see happening, unlike some on here who spend all day every day finding one thing on Google then saying its fact ( I don't mean you by the way) I wouldn't dream of using personal abuse

(Except in retaliation) I was too well brought up for that.

I can read but don't do links because for every one you find someone else will find one that contradicts it.

I prefer to form my own opinion on what I can see happening, unlike some on here who spend all day every day finding one thing on Google then saying its fact ( I don't mean you by the way) I wouldn't dream of using personal abuse

No worries I will just ignore you in future as you arent interested in understanding the issues involved. As i said I wasted my time in making an effort to show you. The links were merely to incidents to show how the UK deals with the issue at the moment and a wider insight into the difficulties as to the best strategy.

No worries I will just ignore you in future as you arent interested in understanding the issues involved. As i said I wasted my time in making an effort to show you. The links were merely to incidents to show how the UK deals with the issue at the moment and a wider insight into the difficulties as to the best strategy.

Excellent, bye bye then.

Not everybody has the time or the resources to travel around Europe to see the crisis unfolding, so many rely upon the media to give them the information to help form an opinion.

Not everybody has the time or the resources to travel around Europe to see the crisis unfolding, so many rely upon the media to give them the information to help form an opinion.

I can't argue with that, we all get info from media, all I'm saying is that a lot of the information on Google can be contradicted or disputed by someone else.

If I want to find something specific I use it, but prefer to get news from an hopefully Independant body like the BBC, although some would dispute that independence.

Incidentally, don't you think that without mass media those attacks wouldn't have happened, but that's the price we pay for progress.

I can't argue with that, we all get info from media, all I'm saying is that a lot of the information on Google can be contradicted or disputed by someone else.

If I want to find something specific I use it, but prefer to get news from an hopefully Independant body like the BBC, although some would dispute that independence.

Incidentally, don't you think that without mass media those attacks wouldn't have happened, but that's the price we pay for progress.

As I've said earlier, I think that the attacks are happening because the fundamentalists know that the seductive Western consumerism is destroying their way of life. It does seem that Consumerism will conquer all.

They know that their extreme ideology will go the way of all the other extreme ideologies, so they're lashing out at us in the hope that they can somehow salvage their horrible hate filled ideology.