Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

If the BBC said it was fake then you can sure it wasnt. The BBC would not know how to tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

Given that the BBC when reporting warned that it could be false information until further reports supported it I doubt your tinfoil theory, otherwise you would ignore all BBC news as lies.

It's a book!!!!

It's not surprising though from a religion that stones a woman to death for possessing a mobile phone, over reaction overload.

I could say the same about Poppy's, bits of red paper and plastic!!!

Given that the BBC when reporting warned that it could be false information until further reports supported it I doubt your tinfoil theory, otherwise you would ignore all BBC news as lies.

Exce[t it wasnt about independent of source its about refusing to learn about the issues on a given situation because a person is oo lazy to want to understand it. Its depressing people take a pride in refusing to understand and then still expect their views to be taken notice of.

Isnt mr regret the person who was saying the fact there was a balaclava, bombs rifles and bullets involved meant it was all a conspiracy..

US and UK flags get burnt all the time in protest.

We don't like it any more that Muslims like Quran burning but we'd never murder people for it.

I have never murdered anyone for burning a Koran either...

Exce[t it wasnt about independent of source its about refusing to learn about the issues on a given situation because a person is oo lazy to want to understand it. Its depressing people take a pride in refusing to understand and then still expect their views to be taken notice of.

Isnt mr regret the person who was saying the fact there was a balaclava, bombs rifles and bullets involved meant it was all a conspiracy..

All the media outlets were reporting information at the time as it came in, some reported that the information needed to be substantiated. The BBC reported unsubstantiated reporting, not reporting unsubstantiated as substance...and made that clear. It's all about the field of vision of the viewer..lateral or myopic...much was myopic as is evident.

Is this because you want it to be true? Because you are British and don't like the idea that we commit atrocities just like they do.

A cursory glance over the past say 20 years yields no evidence to support your claim and a wealth of evidence that contradicts it.

I have only seen in the media and most of that is ISIS commiting these horrors not us,history says we have committed atrocities but it doesn't mean peoples kids should go out at night never to return home.

I have never murdered anyone for burning a Koran either...

I wasn't suggesting you had.

I really think the conflict between the west and the Islamic fundamentalists is a bit of a side-show to the main event, which is the much longer running conflict between the Shia and The Sunni.

I think this is technically down to the matter of the line of authority from Mohammed, but in practise there's division over the Hadith and just an awful lot of bad blood between the 2 sects.

It reminds me of the very long and bloody Catholic Protestant wars in Europe where the major power fought for many years over whether the Kings or the Pope were the finally authority of matters of faith.

There was little if any division over the matter of faith and practise, but more of a struggle over who was recognised as God's representative on earth. This conflict never really ended, but simmered down eventually to a vague sense of hostility in most of Europe and eventually most believers don't think it terribly important.

I suppose what we're looking for is a way to accelerate that process within Islam, but the western powers constantly switching sides to try and maintain some kind of balance between the 2 may be doing more harm than good by dragging the matter out.

Still as I said before, it's hard to know what else to do.

All the media outlets were reporting information at the time as it came in, some reported that the information needed to be substantiated. The BBC reported unsubstantiated reporting, not reporting unsubstantiated as substance...and made that clear. It's all about the field of vision of the viewer..lateral or myopic...much was myopic as is evident.

Thats fine cassity. we arent disagreeing. If you look ar Mr Regrest youll see what I mean about conspiracy.

Live events give newscasters and 24h newscasters tons of cheap coverage and its always confusing. im glad they were putting a warning on the unsubstaniated nature of the reporting. It happens on all big events these days especially with casualty reporting, its like they try and outdo each other.

I have only seen in the media and most of that is ISIS commiting these horrors not us,history says we have committed atrocities but it doesn't mean peoples kids should go out at night never to return home.

Of course not. Do you think the innocent people of Paris deserved their deaths more ore less than the innocent people of Iraq and Afghanistan?