Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

but you can knock others for coming up with a solution yet cant provide any imput :roll:

What solution s that then which I'm supposed to have knocked?

Stop making <removed> up!

Edited by Groose

What a hipocrite, if the collateral damage is Muslims it seems you don't care but when it's about 140 odd in Paris it's an outrage?

Your double standards are breathtaking, any loss of innocent lives is an outrage.

There you go again, foul mouthing people. Water off a ducks back laddy.

The murders in Paris were out and out terrorist murders. The extermination of these Islamic pigs in their hideouts is an act of self defense. If you care so much, get yourself out there and try and talk them out of murdering innocent people. Because nothing else is working, is it laddy?

There you go again, foul mouthing people. Water off a ducks back laddy.

The murders in Paris were out and out terrorist murders. The extermination of these Islamic pigs in their hideouts is an act of self defense. If you care so much, get yourself out there and try and talk them out of murdering innocent people. Because nothing else is working, is it laddy?

I don't mind targeted drone attacks on extremist, carpet bombing an area risks killing more innocent civilians which leads more people to join the extremists. Can you not see that breaking the cycle of violence means targeting the extremists only without targeting innocent civilians otherwise the cycle just carrys on.

The west has the technology to conduct targeted strikes so let's use it without blowing an inoccnt family up whose surviving members then decide to join the extremists.

---------- Post added 15-11-2015 at 22:28 ----------

erm post 341 just so you know :hihi:

Read post 349..

I don't mind targeted drone attacks on extremist, carpet bombing an area risks killing more innocent civilians which leads more people to join the extremists. Can you not see that breaking the cycle of violence means targeting the extremists only without targeting innocent civilians otherwise the cycle just carrys on.

The west has the technology to conduct targeted strikes so let's use it without blowing an inoccnt family up whose surviving members then decide to join the extremists.

Read post 349..

341 comes before 349 so I guess I was right again eh maf :roll:

Read post 349..

Dont you agree that this needs action now, with no further delays? You said yoursef yesterday about the bashings of the 70,s, and up until the rise of ISIS, relations between all cultures had improved immensely. These murdering scum are bringing hatred back, and that is not right at all. You and I can live together peacefully, but these scum are bringing your religion into disrepute, and that is wrong for all of us. I wont slate you because I dont understand how islam really works, but I do know these scum are reading it in a different way to normal people, and its in the interest of all of us to extinguish them, however high the price.

People didn't think the same when a poppy was burned did they?

You're the one with a prophet who apparently advised you to turn the other cheek. It seems like better advice than jihad.

I personally couldn't much care if somebody wants to embarrass themselves by burning a poppy, so why should you care about somebody embarrassing themselves by burning a Koran? It's much better to turn the other cheek.

Dont you agree that this needs action now, with no further delays? You said yoursef yesterday about the bashings of the 70,s, and up until the rise of ISIS, relations between all cultures had improved immensely. These murdering scum are bringing hatred back, and that is not right at all. You and I can live together peacefully, but these scum are bringing your religion into derupute, and that is wrong for all of us. I wont slate you because I dont understand how islam really works, but I do know these scum are reading it in a different way to normal people, and its in the interest of all of us to extinguish them, however high the price.

It does need action now, and robust action at that.

Killing innocent civilians is wrong though. We need to find a way to attack Daesh without hitting civilians.