Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

It does need action now, and robust action at that.

Killing innocent civilians is wrong though. We need to find a way to attack Daesh without hitting civilians.

There is no way mlar. The west have no way of infiltrating suxh a widespread problem, but cutting off its roots is a start. Even bedlum needs a catalyst.

It does need action now, and robust action at that.

Killing innocent civilians is wrong though. We need to find a way to attack Daesh without hitting civilians.

don't forget that these cowardly scum hide between innocents so just making the job a little bit harder :roll:. and just to add don't care if they kill their own

There is no way mlar. The west have no way of infiltrating suxh a widespread problem, but cutting off its roots is a start. Even bedlum needs a catalyst.

Killing civilians in airstrikes has the same sort of impact as the Paris attacks. It acts as a recruiting sergeant for Daesh. We need to be much, much smarter if we want to break the cycle of violence.

I'm not entirely convinced that all of our politicians really want to break the cycle though.

---------- Post added 15-11-2015 at 22:48 ----------

don't forget that these cowardly scum hide between innocents so just making the job a little bit harder :roll:. and just to add don't care if they kill their own

They do. That doesn't justify our forces killing innocent civilians.

Killing civilians in airstrikes has the same sort of impact as the Paris attacks. It acts as a recruiting sergeant for Daesh. We need to be much, much smarter if we want to break the cycle of violence.

I'm not entirely convinced that all of our politicians really want to break the cycle though.

These ISIS members are brainwashed religious fanatics, and nobody could even begin to predict how many there are, nevermind trying to show them the error of their ways. Diplomacy cant sort this, likewise any think tank couldn't either.

Theres only one way, and that way is, as I said earlier, an awful way, but a necessary one.

What a hipocrite, if the collateral damage is Muslims it seems you don't care but when it's about 140 odd in Paris it's an outrage?

Your double standards are breathtaking, any loss of innocent lives is an outrage.

You (correctly) don't want to connect religion with the perpetrators of violence, so why do you want to mention religion with the victims of violence?

I think it's obvious why we care about 100's of victims in Paris. It's very close to home, it's in a place very much like our's, it could be our's. The victims were living their lives just like we live our's, enjoying a Friday night just like we might. The victims came from many countries, many races, and many religions, all of which are totally irrelevant.

The religion of of the murderers is also irrelevant, but they think it is relevant. Unfortunately their obscene ideology is shared by too many.

Why then are we constantly reminded of the religion of victims of collateral violence as if it's relevant.

It's precisely this manufactured identity grievance that feeds the obscene ideology of people that think it is about religion.

These ISIS members are brainwashed religious fanatics, and nobody could even begin to predict how many there are, nevermind trying to show them the error of their ways. Diplomacy cant sort this, likewise any think tank couldn't either.

Theres only one way, and that way is, as I said earlier, an awful way, but a necessary one.

Are you Tony Blair in disguise?

The religion of of the murderers is also irrelevant, but they think it is relevant. Unfortunately their obscene ideology is shared by too many.

was religion mentioned? what i saw was they said it was in response to frances involvement in syria?

Are you Tony Blair in disguise?

The obvious answer to this is could you suggest an alternative, one that would eliminate ISIS? You say clever thinking is the answer, so what could that be?

This problem cannot be solved by talking, as we dont know whom to talk to.