Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Make the world a fairer place, where justice means something, and stop capitalisms rampant extremism.

Bring order to countries, instead of aid based on trade, aid is not working.

Make Israel and Palestine talk peace.

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds for terrorist groups, so perhaps they hold the key to reducing terrorism?

Even if I agreed, which I don't, that kind of thing takes decades. It's too late for all that. IS are here now and we don't have that kind of time.

Of course not. Do you think the innocent people of Paris deserved their deaths more ore less than the innocent people of Iraq and Afghanistan?

None of the innocent victims of terrorists deserve to die any where in the World . Another mass grave has been found in Iraq containing 78 women who Isis murdered .

Do you think the muslim majority were happy about the cartoons?

Whats that matter? Did the majority do anything? Did the majority riot and burn stuff?

---------- Post added 16-11-2015 at 09:42 ----------

im not saying they represent the muslim majority im saying if you did what you did in another country could be the death of you, but then again sat behind a computer screen you can be as brave as you like cant you:huh:

Ill take your word for that one. Personally i wouldn't type anything i wouldn't be happy to say to someone's face

---------- Post added 16-11-2015 at 09:44 ----------

Given that the BBC when reporting warned that it could be false information until further reports supported it I doubt your tinfoil theory, otherwise you would ignore all BBC news as lies.

:hihi: You trust the Beeb if you like :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-11-2015 at 09:45 ----------

Isnt mr regret the person who was saying the fact there was a balaclava, bombs rifles and bullets involved meant it was all a conspiracy..

No. Someone just pretended i said that. My posts are all still here i think. Take a look for yourself.

Whats that matter? Did the majority do anything? Did the majority riot and burn stuff?

---------- Post added 16-11-2015 at 09:42 ----------

Ill take your word for that one. Personally i wouldn't type anything i wouldn't be happy to say to someone's face

---------- Post added 16-11-2015 at 09:44 ----------

:hihi: You trust the Beeb if you like :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-11-2015 at 09:45 ----------

No. Someone just pretended i said that. My posts are all still here i think. Take a look for yourself.

Which bbc journalists do you think are lying and why?

The BBC are "generally" trustworthy IMHO. You have to read between the lines because of their left wing bias and their conviction that multiculturalism is a good idea.

Each journalist will have their own bias, some lean a tad to the right if you talk to some proper lefties. Some of it is very badly researched. The fit-up job they did on 5live on some fairly harmless preppers recently was quite shameful.

But this is big stuff. They have journalists, quite respected ones, on the ground. I don't think they are lying.

Each journalist will have their own bias, some lean a tad to the right if you talk to some proper lefties. Some of it is very badly researched. The fit-up job they did on 5live on some fairly harmless preppers recently was quite shameful.

But this is big stuff. They have journalists, quite respected ones, on the ground. I don't think they are lying.

I agree. But it is easy to see through that sort of garbage