Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Of course my view on this is that if we didn't **** hundreds of millions of £ away on Trident we could afford to properly fund the intelligence services and work smarter to combat this threat. Which is our biggest threat. But hey, I'm sure two submarines sailing around the Atlantic all year round will really help combat the immediate threat we have.

yes they can be, dont be silly

Really? How many Islamic extremists do you know called Smith? Get a grip for petes sake. This crap the world is going through is by no means home grown. Its the result of immigrated people that take the most vile part of their twisted religion and exercise the terror on the inferdels who dont agree. Hardly the result of the basic Christianity that the UK and other faiths have followed peacefully for years.

Confirmed that two gunmen came into the venue about an hour into the Eagles of Death Metal gig. You might not have heard of them, but they are a well supported (and loud) band, so it would have been packed and and instant chaos.

My thoughts go out to all those dead and caught up in this.

Of course my view on this is that if we didn't **** hundreds of millions of £ away on Trident we could afford to properly fund the intelligence services and work smarter to combat this threat. Which is our biggest threat. But hey, I'm sure two submarines sailing around the Atlantic all year round will really help combat the immediate threat we have.

My view is those two subs and the bravery of the sailors on there help me sleep better at night. If these nutters get control of the Pakistani nuclear weapons at anytime in the future then I will be very thankful they are there and we don't just have our other brave military with only a rifle in their hands.