Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Iraq and Syria 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012..... Let's not get started on Pakistan or Afghanistan, or Indonesia, or Egypt, there isn't enough space on the internet.

The history of Islamic countries is so bloody that they don't exist as countries for very long before some new regime slaughters the incumbent regime to take it over.

I think that you know this though because you have to be trolling.

No I'm not trolling.

When was Egypt invaded by Muslim forces causing hundreds of thousands of deaths?

I will give you Syria, those doing the killing were armed by us.

My argument isn't that Muslim countries aren't violent, islam us a nasty belief system, just that we are every bit as bad, probably worse.

Before us Europeans start to feel superior to everyone else, we need to look back to how the 20th century panned out from a global perspective. We literally created hell on earth for those from the wrong race/religion or political beliefs.

Let us also not forget that it was only around 20 years since us Europeans last had another crack at carrying out genocide.

I will give you Syria, those doing the killing were armed by us.

My argument isn't that Muslim countries aren't violent, islam us a nasty belief system, just that we are every bit as bad, probably worse.

Well Assad isnt.

Isis isnt.

Rubbish to the rest as well, although we can give you a proper reply if you are more specific so we understand what you are going on about and arent comparing a terrorist organisation and saying its the same as our armed forces. give is some examples if you wnat to push this argument.

You do have the problem that the UK has been a sovereign nation for a long time whereas a lot of the middle east on modern boundaries hasnt existed for long.

More people are killed by drunk drivers, than by terrorism.

I know. I have said this very thing many times.

Well Assad isnt.

Isis isnt.

Rubbish to the rest as well, although we can give you a proper reply if you are more specific so we understand what you are going on about and arent comparing a terrorist organisation and saying its the same as our armed forces. give is some examples if you wnat to push this argument.

You do have the problem that the UK has been a sovereign nation for a long time whereas a lot of the middle east on modern boundaries hasnt existed for long.

Assad isn't what? Isis isn't what?

Some people would say that our armed forces are terrorists. After all they did use violence to pure political change, which is what terrorists are.

Do you really need me to list British War crimes? I don't hate my country but seem to find it easier than you to be objective.

I've been reading various posts over the past few days regarding terrorism. Tonight I typed "ISIS" into the search engine and selected "images" from the top toolbar.....

I've now come to the conclusion I couldn't give a toss about what happens in the middle East. The west should pull out, close all borders linking us to them and switch off their satellites in space!

We are not dealing with humans here, these things haven't evolved! We are in the 21st century yet their lives are dictated by religious beliefs, which were probably scribbled down next to their belief the earth was flat!!!