Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

That's a silly thing to say. Even if an attach the size of Paris happened every day in Europe, you would still be highly unlikely to die from a terrorist attack.

What happened was awful, but please don't blow the risk all out of proportion.

the only silly things im seeing is comparing terrorists attacks with car accidents :loopy:. how silly is that eh. I wonder how the families of the dead would be feeling when reading stupid things like this .

the only silly things im seeing is comparing terrorists attacks with car accidents :loopy:. how silly is that eh. I wonder how the families of the dead would be feeling when reading stupid things like this .

I am comparing the risk to your life you silly billy, not the actual event. People saying they aren't safe from terrorist attacks are over reacting, the chances of it happening are incredibly low, though hot impossible.

Indeed it is of no consolation to them.

But if you put the stats to an Isis terrorist we want them to understand they are piddling in the wind. They can't hurt enough of us to beat us.

And I think the victims and the families of the victims would want us to stand firm in that way.

Will Meadowhall become a viable target , if not , why not?? Discuss folks ....

meadowhall/ the arndale centre/metro centre and more shopping centres up and down the country could all become possible targets. looking at the track record of these terrorists it appears they want to hit where they think its going to gain more publicity so target well known places. theres more chance of a terrorist attack in one of these shopping centres than say ingoldmells market in skeggy.

But, can I put forward this thought...

What do you think would happen if ISIS killed a Monarch, President, Prime Minister?? I think that would be the turning point and West would just go ballistic. We are all expendible it seems, until it affects "them" personally.

The worse thing is, I think it will happen too.

But, can I put forward this thought...

What do you think would happen if ISIS killed a Monarch, President, Prime Minister?? I think that would be the turning point and West would just go ballistic. We are all expendible it seems, until it affects "them" personally.

The worse thing is, I think it will happen too.

The IRA came pretty close to killing a PM, the country managed to deal with it then with resorting to vulgar over reactions.

Indeed it is of no consolation to them.

But if you put the stats to an Isis terrorist we want them to understand they are piddling in the wind. They can't hurt enough of us to beat us.

And I think the victims and the families of the victims would want us to stand firm in that way.

are you for real "put the stats to an isis terrorists" hows that going to work then? do you just google isis helpline and ask to speak to whoevers in charge and say something along the lines of "hey Abdul you might have killed a few hundred people but did you know more people get killed by car accidents" jesus some people :loopy: