Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

A serious question here. How do you win the hearts and minds of a cult that simply wants their chosen religion to be the only one on the Planet, and are committed to maiming, murdering and beheading any one who does not share their misguided views. We have to up the anti, and hit them hard, very hard. You kill or maim one of us, we will kill and maim 100 of yours, the message would soon get through.

Angel1.

Angel1.

You won't be negotiating with them(IS). They are already gone.

What you do is create conditions in the world where the creation of extremist nutcases does not happen so easily.

By bombing IS in Syria you might destroy IS but give the next IS that will pop up Yemen or the Sudan or wherever something they can use as a recruiting tool. They can just repeat the mantra that the West hates Muslims. They do this and there will always been plenty of stupid people that happen to be Muslims that fall for it. "Why this is why my life is not what I wanted it to be, because the West hate me because I'm a Muslim!". From that seed a lunatic extremist can be nurtured.

There's a lot more to it than that but that is one of the reasons why bombing Syria will not solve the problem in the long term.

I had been brought up as a labour fan.born in 1968 aged 46 and gone through a few things including the horrendous poll tax thing but my question is would margaret thatcher have allowed this MASSIVE influx of foreigners that is ruining these great isles?

No. It was Blair. The first thing they did was to remove the "white list" of countries that you couldn't claim asylum from. They then proceeded to deliberately increase immigration to "change the face of Britain forever" and "to wipe the smiles from the Tories' faces".

They wanted multiculturalism and hey ho we've got it.

I'm not talking about the few West Indians in the fifties and Jews over the years and the odd Pole that settled after the war. A massive deliberate program to change the nature of our country. And to vote Labour of course.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 20:14 ----------

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

Not even his own cabinet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34844762

That's going to hurt.

One moderate shadow minister told me, as Corbyn struggled to answer questions on Syria and security: "I am trying to respect the mandate he has but I felt physically sick, I just couldn't stand it."

He went on to add: "He is not fit to be our leader or in any senior position in this country."

Piers Morgan jumping in feet first with duff information? Say it ain't so.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 21:05 ----------

It's been reported that the German police have foiled a concrete plot to bomb the Germany vs Holland match, which was postponed.

I've read stuff saying it was an emergency vehicle full of explosives. Auntie Beeb is saying nothing - online at any rate. Possibly waiting for some verification which makes a nice change. Hints of The Newsroom series two!

I had been brought up as a labour fan.born in 1968 aged 46 and gone through a few things including the horrendous poll tax thing but my question is would margaret thatcher have allowed this MASSIVE influx of foreigners that is ruining these great isles?

A more sensible question might have been,would she have allowed the massive influx of foreigners into Iraq,looking for non existant weapons of mass destruction,starting a war that ruined it and fueled the rise if ISIS...........which is nearer to what the thread is about