Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

I'd like to know what in is was libellous. If being opposed to terrorism and those who make apologies for terrorists makes me an extremist, I'm about as extreme as it gets.

Your accusation against Jeremy Corbyn was incorrect and damaging to his reputation. Therefore, it was libelous.

You should be more careful when you post, unless you have unlimited wealth.

That's a compelling argument.

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 00:40 ----------

I'll give you 10/1 that these terrorists are home grown. They won't have "waltzed in". They will have been in Paris for years.

Il give you same odds their not ethnic french

Their ideology won't be home grown.

The ideology will have been "grown" in Les Banlieu. That's pretty home grown really.

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 00:48 ----------

Il give you same odds their not ethnic french

I won't be taking that bet.

Edited by MLAR

Why, when when innocent people are being murdered anywhere in the Western world are we bickering with each other instead of coming up with a way to kill the killers wherever they can be found. There are no safe places, not beyond the English Channel or the Atlantic Ocean even. We know, we were there in September 2001.

Edited by buck

Why, when when innocent people are being murdered anywhere in the Western world are we bickering with each other instead of coming up with a way to kill the killers wherever they can be found. There are no safe places, not beyond the English Channel or the Atlantic Ocean even.

I suspect that the US, France and the UK will come up with a robust response against ISIS fairly soon. Whether that solves things, or not remains to be seen, but it would be an entirely reasonable thing to do.