Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Just to save me a bit of time, where did you find out their motives ?

Do your own research, there's no single source. I spent quite a bit of time learning various points of view and found it interesting.

I wonder if their 'caliph' wasn't interred for a year as a civilian no less would he have come out the other side in the same guise...:

I have no idea what this means. No, offence but it reads as gibberish.

If they want a war then let's not give them the one they want.

Make it a war of containment, of attrition. Just grinding unspectacular economic and military attrition.

Let's not make it a crusade.

It is already a holy war, it was from the very start before we knew that there was a war, but lots of people don't seem to have realised this. We can't change this fact.

Do your own research, there's no single source. I spent quite a bit of time learning various points of view and found it interesting.

I have no idea what this means. No, offence but it reads as gibberish.

My bold=

You gave no idea what the poster is referring to yet you go on like some expert on Islam?

You know diddly squat about Islam and Muslims apart from the right wing propaganda that you are fed.. :rolleyes:

Well, It would seem you haven't a clue what the hell you're on about..you can't even define a Muslim...what a shocking and disappointing revelation that is.

Personally I don't give a toss what ISIL think they are..they are in a tiny minority, albeit a murderous minority. You profess women and children are traveling out there..good point i'll give you that (probably forced overall by the nutty insecure husband). Although you did forget to mention the hundreds of thousands fleeing and passing them by ..are they all fanatically mad?..could it be just fanatically mad to put distance between them and the headbangers.

What about Turkey? Why aren't their 90% Muslim citizens crossing their border into the new Raqqah Mecca..or Jordan, Egypt Saudi, Iran...the 1.57 billion Muslims crossing in their hoards on inflatables to get to hell on Earth.

Haven't you heard? Their all making a beeline for Europe..not Raqqah ya numpty.

Yawn. It's amateur hour by the look of it. I don't think that I should define whether or not somebody is, or thinks they are, a Muslim. I wouldn't be so impertinent, but you seem to know what a Muslim is so let's hear it, what is a Muslim?

Let's not make it a crusade.

Oh come on..Eric's almost as fanatical. He could almost be a woman dressed as a man. :hihi:

---------- Post added 21-11-2015 at 18:02 ----------

Yawn. It's amateur hour by the look of it. I don't think that I should define whether or not somebody is, or thinks they are, a Muslim. I wouldn't be so impertinent, but you seem to know what a Muslim is so let's hear it, what is a Muslim?

What? Mr Knowledge is lost for words all things Muslim? Getahtahere.

My bold=

You gave no idea what the poster is referring to yet you go on like some expert on Islam?

You know diddly squat about Islam and Muslims apart from the right wing propaganda that you are fed.. :rolleyes:

Rubbish. I've not claimed to know a thing about Islam.

Let me repeat this because you and others are having real trouble bresking out of what YOU think Islam is.

All that matters is what ISIL think Islam is.

I would imagine his point is that most Muslims are no more likely to be terrorists than you are.

whilst most muslims are not terrorists and a large percentage are peaceful it has to be said pretty much all terrorist attacks in the last 20 odd years have been perpetrated by muslims and muslim sympathisers in the name of islam?? so it is more likely that the next terrorist will be muslim rather than you ?, me or any other religion, so as a group it is likely even though the percentage will be small?