Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

You effectively claimed that if ISIL outsiders were allowed to be sucked into the caliphate we could carpet bomb and annihilate the lot, which would release Muslims from having to go there by divine must (these are your sentiments)

No I didn't.

Is this just the one point or have you made up a whole series of fantasies that I can save time by ignoring?

No I didn't.

Yes you did, stop doing weasle.

It's crystal clear.

Invite ISIL's Muslims to the Islamic war they are seeking, wipe them out, destroy the Caphilate, kill the Caliph, and release Muslims from the requirement to travel to the Caliphate and make Islamic war on the kufur.

It really is that simple.

You can't wipe and kill all those unless they are all in the caliphate..duh.

Why in the hell would the "required" Muslims travel to the caliphate?..you've just turned it into a car park.

---------- Post added 21-11-2015 at 19:13 ----------

Yes, that's now confirmed, I think we can safely ignore your fantasies.

Jeez! it's like trying to communicate with mud. They're both Christian with different agendas reading from the same book..

Yes you did, stop doing weasle.

No I didn't. Over to you to try to prove your fantasy.

You effectively claimed that if ISIL outsiders were allowed to be sucked into the caliphate we could carpet bomb and annihilate the lot, which would release Muslims from having to go there by divine must (these are your sentiments)

Actually, no please don't, you can't, because it isn't true so dont waste any more of our time with your off topic rubbish.

Edited by Eric Arthur

In not sure any of us really understand Islam. I did some Cyclone~ing, sorry Googling, and one of the things that came up was this::

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/irans-ayatollah-khomeini-and-qurans-endorsed-instructions-to-bestiality-and-necrophilia/

Ive had a read through some of the site, and its clear that whomever takes this belief has some serious issues. One of the comments went as thus......

“Establishing the Islamic state world-wide belong to the great goals of the revolution.” — Kohmeini, Resalat, 25 March 1988.

Is this statement relevant to what these plebs are trying to achieve today?

I was criticising your use of English as gibberish. I put it down to using a mobile phone or similar to type the message but you just cleared up that it's not your typing at fault.

The keyboard needs new batteries but even so, you understood perfectly.

It's not my typing your right, it's your flip floppity line of argument. that is very reminiscent of poster long 'gone'