Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

Most White KKK members were Christians before joining, and still are. What book do they read from?

You have to prove the link between their actions and the book. This is difficult to do in this situation. It is incredibly easy to do with ISIS and the Qu'ran. A better example would be the Phelps family, their actions can be validated by the Bible.

Ah, I see..you don't understand the concept of "sentiment" as opposed to 'quote'?

It's a knockout, you can get up now.

I didn't say it, or "sentiment" it because I think that "carpet bombing" and "annihilating" people is a very bad idea. That blows a bit of a hole in your fantasy.

Try woodwork at nightschool, you'll be ok with that if you keep away from anything sharper than a hammer. ;)

I didn't say it, or "sentiment" it because I think that "carpet bombing" and "annihilating" people is a very bad idea. That blows a bit of a hole in your fantasy.

Try woodwork at nightschool, you'll be ok with that if you keep away from anything sharper than a hammer. ;)

That's ok, I've had me fun at you.

For now!

---------- Post added 21-11-2015 at 19:53 ----------

Don't really hear much from the KKK these days. Are they bringing down planes and bombing nightclubs?

Odd post...but not that I know of...:huh:

Rubbish. I've not claimed to know a thing about Islam.

Let me repeat this because you and others are having real trouble bresking out of what YOU think Islam is.

All that matters is what ISIL think Islam is.

So why should Islam be blamed along with many Muslims for Isis interpretation of Islam?

So why should Islam be blamed along with many Muslims for Isis interpretation of Islam?

Islam shouldn't get all the blame, that is far too simplistic. Pan western foreign policy is to blame as well. However, Islam must take some of the blame as the Qu'ran and the haddiths expressly direct Muslims to behave in the manner ISIS are behaving. Your prophet lived a life of tribal conquest, rape and murder. He would have fit right in with ISIS.

Islam shouldn't get all the blame, that is far too simplistic. Pan western foreign policy is to blame as well. However, Islam must take some of the blame as the Qu'ran and the haddiths expressly direct Muslims to behave in the manner ISIS are behaving. Your prophet lived a life of tribal conquest, rape and murder. He would have fit right in with ISIS.

The Quran was revealed over 1400 years ago, in a historical context tribal conquest, rape and murder was the norm.

The problem arises when people read the Quran in a non historical context.

The Quran isn't to blame it's the readers who interpret it wrong that are the problem.