Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

The fact that you'd consider it makes you an extremist.

So the fact that you've considered it too makes you an extermist as well. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 14:55 ----------

It's people like you that are the real problem with your bigoted thinking...

It seems to be a word that you enjoy shouting at anyone who disagrees with you. It says a lot more about you than it says about them.

I haven't suggested that we don't fight ISIS. Militarily defeating ISIS wouldn't be too difficult. The problem arrises when you need to do it in a way that minimises casualties on our side and the innocent bystanders on their side.

One thing is for sure, we need to get it right because the West's liberal democracies won't tolerate another bloody ten year conflict.

Actually the important thing for our leaders is to minimise casualties on our side. It is up to their leaders to worry about protecting theirs.

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 14:57 ----------

You're just being silly by making things up. I haven't considered nuking the whole middle east. Anybody can read back through this thread and see that.

Well if you haven't considered it how would you know if were a good or bad thing?

Well if you haven't considered it how would you know if were a good or bad thing?

Are you seriously asking me how I wouldn't know that nuking an entire region causing hundreds of millions of deaths in the region, and then millions of deaths at home due to the nuclear fallout is a bad idea?

You winding me up aren't you? It's not possible for someone to be this daft is it?

Are you seriously asking me how I wouldn't know that nuking an entire region causing hundreds of millions of deaths in the region, and then millions of deaths at home due to the nuclear fallout is a bad idea?

You winding me up aren't you? It's not possible for someone to be this daft is it?

Well its odd that you pick up on the same question being asked of me. Although you did have to edit the answers somewhat. Perhaps you need to look in a mirror and ask yourself that question.

read your post 890 and then read what I actually posted.

Actually the important thing for our leaders is to minimise casualties on our side. It is up to their leaders to worry about protecting theirs.

As I said to you earlier, if we don't minimise innocent casualties and act in a proportionate way ISIS will win the propaganda war, leaving us in a long drawn out struggle that I'd doubt we'd win.

What would you like the West to achieve in is conflict, because it seems that you're more interested in killing Muslims than you are in winning the conflict.

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 15:03 ----------

Well its odd that you pick up on the same question being asked of me. Although you did have to edit the answers somewhat. Perhaps you need to look in a mirror and ask yourself that question.

What have I said that's so daft?

As I said to you earlier, if we don't minimise innocent casualties and act in a proportionate way ISIS will win the propaganda war, leaving us in a long drawn out struggle that I'd doubt we'd win.

What would you like the West to achieve in is conflict, because it seems that you're more interested in killing Muslims than you are in winning the conflict.

No. I'm more interested in killing IS Muslims. But if any others want to join them I would rather they go over there and get killed than stay here or in Paris and kill civilians. You only have to ask my opinion. It beats making it up and then picking at your own fiction.

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 15:11 ----------

Is that the post where you claim - it's can't be hard to create a nuclear bomb because America managed to make one in the 1940s without any instruction? :hihi:

And what part of that are you finding difficult to take in?