Open borders refugee crisis vs ISIL terrorists

Nothing "ever works" if you don't want it to work or put no effort into it working..it's just a defeatist low achieving mentality.

Because the USSR, China, North Korea, Cuba etc put absolutely no effort into making communism work at all. The lazy beggars should have tried harder or been cleverer, like you maybe?

Nothing "ever works" if you don't want it to work or put no effort into it working..it's just a defeatist low achieving mentality.

as i said before being a realist not a fantasist and certainly not a defeatist , there are too many variables for it ever to work, too many egos, too many power hungry fruitcakes, too many greedy people? as for low achieving depends on your bench mark Cassity?

Berberis we are at cross purposes here, there's no backtracking. Dubaidani13 is still wrong about the topic of the book, though as I wrote "In some respects Dubaidani13 is right but he / she has no idea why".

Probably true :D

Gotta love your signature by the way :)

---------- Post added 18-11-2015 at 14:27 ----------

i didnt mean the book said capitalism works i meant that equality in a system like animal farm i.e communism and fake equality does not and the book shows that some are more equal than others? it is human and animal nature to have weak and strong, rich and poor, going back to the original subject equality and open doors for the world would never work.

Now I understand, but you would be wise not to connect capitalism with Animal farm, its simply not in the book. The Weak/Strong argument is though and I see that.

as i said before being a realist not a fantasist and certainly not a defeatist , there are too many variables for it ever to work, too many egos, too many power hungry fruitcakes, too many greedy people? as for low achieving depends on your bench mark Cassity?

You're in Dubai, you got to that place that could show Britain a thing or two...Tell us DD..did the fruitcakes get in your way? or are you just another fruitcake that 'fits in'.

This of course is assuming your 'location'.:hihi:

As for 'variables', there are always variables when trying to achieve a goal.

You're in Dubai, you got to that place that could show Britain a thing or two...Tell us DD..did the fruitcakes get in your way? or are you just another fruitcake that 'fits in'.

This of course is assuming your 'location'.:hihi:

As for 'variables', there are always variables when trying to achieve a goal.

not always in Dubai i have never said that, i visit family often and yes it could show Britain a thing or two, no fruitcakes never get in my way although sometimes they appear on here:roll: i fit in where ever i am and i respect other cultures where they are supposed to be.

you should never assume anything:hihi:

some times the variables negate the advantage:D

Why are offshore internment camps immoral ?

Seems the perfect solution to me .

The migrants never set foot on Blighty

They are controlled and cant go walkabouts and disappear into communities

If there are terrorists among them , they cant go round murdering people.

What not to like ?

---------- Post added 14-11-2015 at 19:15 ----------

Proof then that terrorists are passing themselves off as migrants and taking advantage of the EU`s moronic open borders policy.

Heard tonight that around 20 migrants have gone awol from a hotel just down the road from where I live. I think about 100 arrived a couple of weeks ago. This could turn out (if true), to be a major embarrassment for the Scottish government.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS