Open borders refugee crisis vs ISIL terrorists

No's 1,2 and 3 are ridiculous, immoral and impractical. 4 and 5 might be worth talking about.

I'll tell you what is immoral Halibut the over 300 people killed and injured in Paris yesterday. It's quite evident that ISIL have sleepers in all European countries (including ours) even more now that no/little checks have been in force/made over the influx of over a million "refugees":rant:

http://www.trust.org/item/20151114162424-k7uxy

"ATHENS, Nov 14 (Reuters) - The holder of a Syrian passport found near the body of one of the gunmen who died in Friday night's attacks in Paris passed though Greece in October, a Greek minister said."

Its only 1 of 8 though. That means 7 more were already here. Lets say they closed borders, then youd just find a way to smuggle yourself in.

Its only 1 of 8 though. That means 7 more were already here. Lets say they closed borders, then youd just find a way to smuggle yourself in.

That makes it alright then!!!

How outrageous........only one????

What if it was your family member or friend??

What a disgrace!!!!

That makes it alright then!!!

How outrageous........only one????

What if it was your family member or friend??

What a disgrace!!!!

Oh do behave Ricky no system will be fullproof, border controls will not keep out someone who is determined to get themselves through, so dont pretend otherwise.

Why do people need to apologise for calling you a racist?

Oh do behave Ricky no system will be fullproof, border controls will not keep out someone who is determined to get themselves through, so dont pretend otherwise.

Why do people need to apologise for calling you a racist?

It makes it much less likely to happen with border controls. Why not have no immigration then there would be no chance of having 'Muslim' terrorist attacks?

They should apologise to me and other users as we were warning of the dangers of allowing unlimited numbers of 'refugees' into Europe. Now we see what can happen.........:o

It makes it much less likely to happen with border controls. Why not have no immigration then there would be no chance of having 'Muslim' terrorist attacks?

They should apologise to me and other users as we were warning of the dangers of allowing unlimited numbers of 'refugees' into Europe. Now we see what can happen.........:o

They will bring some border controls back I imagine, but you are delided if you think it will have a dramatic effect on preventing such incidents, as its just another method to slow them down. There are plenty of ways to smuggle people in if they want to.

They were calling you a racists becayse of racits comments you made. There would be no need to apologise.

They will bring some border controls back I imagine, but you are delided if you think it will have a dramatic effect on preventing such incidents, as its just another method to slow them down. There are plenty of ways to smuggle people in if they want to.

They were calling you a racists becayse of racits comments you made. There would be no need to apologise.

Oh yes? Like what exactly?

I thought they were just trolls.

It's common sense for all EU countries to reintroduce all border controls even though it's like closing the stable doors after the horses has bolted .

Also what's the betting a number of the murderers have been detained for terrorist offences in the past and released from captivity like in the Charlie Hebdo attacks earlier this year ?

I was watching Sky News a few hours ago and Kay Burley reported that the authorities have linked one of the 'attackers' to Greece. He was a 'refugee' that registered in Greece in August and was an ISIS terrorist.

I and other users on here were warning of this possibility and were shouted down or dismissed as 'racist' - I doubt I'll get an apology but at least I know I was in the right.

It makes me wonder how many more 'Muslim' terrorists are out there.

What this terrorist attack demonstrates is the need to re-introduce border controls to EU nationals. We can introduce visas and carry out checks into a visitors background. Open borders do not work and never will!!

There are plenty of them out there. They were already here. Already radicalised.

Going to be interesting to see who the eight terrorists were.