Open borders refugee crisis vs ISIL terrorists

airy fairy land, the world isnt equal never has been! never will be? the world works on capitalism and unequal power, have you not read George Orwell? Animal farm?

Welcome to the forum. It appears you don't understand how this works. On here we put opinions, some well thought out with evidence and some just gut feeling on topics. Some people may not agree with what posters put, and they offer a counterview. If they just put something to insult the original poster, then they are called a troll and find themselves banned from the forum quite rapidly.

Now you get how this works would you like to offer an actual opinion or is the sunshine in Dubai affecting your ability to think? In fact how are you getting on with supporting ISIS over there?

MODS: What is going on with sudden influx of foaming at the mouth posters (both left and right wing) with odd usernames who pop up for a few days, chuck insults around and then disappear?

Why not keep freedom of movement but still check passports on the boarders so you know when there is a none EU citizen travelling though. In effect this is what the UK has with the rest of the EU anyway.

All EU citizens would have the right to enter any EU country and the exceptions could be criminals or those who have been deported from said country in the past 12 years.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 15:17 ----------

airy fairy land, the world isnt equal never has been! never will be? the world works on capitalism and unequal power, have you not read George Orwell? Animal farm?

You obviously haven't because Animal farm is not about capitalism.

Welcome to the forum. It appears you don't understand how this works. On here we put opinions, some well thought out with evidence and some just gut feeling on topics. Some people may not agree with what posters put, and they offer a counterview. If they just put something to insult the original poster, then they are called a troll and find themselves banned from the forum quite rapidly.

Now you get how this works would you like to offer an actual opinion or is the sunshine in Dubai affecting your ability to think? In fact how are you getting on with supporting ISIS over there?

MODS: What is going on with sudden influx of foaming at the mouth posters (both left and right wing) with odd usernames who pop up for a few days, chuck insults around and then disappear?

oh i am sorry! did you think i was insulting you:roll: it was an opinion wether you like it or not dont be so sensitive.

IS over here i have no idea? i just support common sense.

as for foaming at the mouth :roll: not sure what you mean:P

oh i am sorry! did you think i was insulting you:roll: it was an opinion wether you like it or not dont be so sensitive.

IS over here i have no idea? i just support common sense.

as for foaming at the mouth :roll: not sure what you mean:P

My post was saying that as an ideology, full open borders is a great idea. You do get what an ideology is, right?

Did you move to Dubai from Sheffield? Curious as to why you've started popping up on here...

Why not keep freedom of movement but still check passports on the boarders so you know when there is a none EU citizen travelling though. In effect this is what the UK has with the rest of the EU anyway.

All EU citizens would have the right to enter any EU country and the exceptions could be criminals or those who have been deported from said country in the past 12 years.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 15:17 ----------

You obviously haven't because Animal farm is not about capitalism.

exactly its about a world that is supposed to be equal....it isnt.

open borders worldwide could never work as there is always going to be someone who wants to get bigger better faster wealthier than the next man, the world would not work on equality

My post was saying that as an ideology, full open borders is a great idea. You do get what an ideology is, right?

Did you move to Dubai from Sheffield? Curious as to why you've started popping up on here...

ok sorry i misunderstood, if you are talking ideology then sure just like ideologically i want no famine, no cancer no war?? it doesnt happen but he sentiment is good.

no i go back and forth it suits me and actually the uk could learn a lot from Dubai, clean very clean, low crime, full employment etc etc