Woodbine cigarettes

Never could stand Woodies. Park Drive was what I started out on, Senior Service when I could afford it. Then, I moved on to filters. Embassy cigs because they had those little blue coupons which you could save to buy items like pens and bicycles from a catalog, as long as your lungs held up.

As a kid, we even used to go around the streets picking up dog ends and rolling the baccy in them to form cigs using a small cig making machine .

Wonder I'm still alive. :gag:

Thank goodness I kicked the habit 30 years ago.

Never could stand Woodies. Park Drive was what I started out on, Senior Service when I could afford it. Then, I moved on to filters. Embassy cigs because they had those little blue coupons which you could save to buy items like pens and bicycles from a catalog, as long as your lungs held up.

As a kid, we even used to go around the streets picking up dog ends and rolling the baccy in them to form cigs using a small cig making machine .

Wonder I'm still alive. :gag:

Thank goodness I kicked the habit 30 years ago.

We used to do that. Collecting fag ends off the streets, getting all the baccy out of them and then rolling our own. Not exactly Golden Virginia.

Archived