Proper Italian Pizza takeaway in S6/S10 area

bluecanary

The Punchbowl in Crookes do takeaway pizzas:

http://www.thepunchbowlsheffield.co.uk/

I can vouch for the thinness of the bases, and you can have a beer while you wait...

Went to the Punchbowl with a group of friends on Monday and I agree that the pizzas (as well as the beer and the service) were excellent.

Only minor criticism from some was that they thought the range of pizzas on the menu was a bit limited, but then you can always build your own.

Will definitely be going again.

Went to the Punchbowl with a group of friends on Monday and I agree that the pizzas (as well as the beer and the service) were excellent.

Only minor criticism from some was that they thought the range of pizzas on the menu was a bit limited, but then you can always build your own.

If you think that's a limited range of pizzas, visit this place in Naples, Italy - they do 2 pizzas - Margarita (with cheese) and Marinara (without cheese).

http://damichele.net/

DOMINOS!!!! HELLOOOO - You remember Dominos right? Only the best Pizza company on the planet! Their pizzas are so tasty and delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less, piping hot or my name isn't Randy Marsh! You don't want to go out for Pizza! Pizza isn't restaurant food, it's take away and eat at home with a movie food. Hmmm tasty Dominos pizza. And have you not tried their delicious sides? So many to choose from, garlic bread, chicken wings, go to their website and check it out. You'll be glad you did! DOMINOS, when only the best Pizza will do!

---------- Post added 20-12-2015 at 22:29 ----------

Whatever you do, DON'T CLICK HERE or your taste buds will explode.

DOMINOS!!!! HELLOOOO - You remember Dominos right? Only the best Pizza company on the planet! Their pizzas are so tasty and delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less, piping hot or my name isn't Randy Marsh! You don't want to go out for Pizza! Pizza isn't restaurant food, it's take away and eat at home with a movie food. Hmmm tasty Dominos pizza. And have you not tried their delicious sides? So many to choose from, garlic bread, chicken wings, go to their website and check it out. You'll be glad you did! DOMINOS, when only the best Pizza will do!

---------- Post added 20-12-2015 at 22:29 ----------

Whatever you do, DON'T CLICK HERE or your taste buds will explode.

I hope this poster is taking the mick... They've got to be, surely.