Calling all Muslims!

You're analysis is bonkers. Do you mean terrorism in the EU, the world (hello ISIL) this year, last year, 1980-2005, deaths, incidents, successful, foiled?????

You need to decide what circumstances you want to use because as I said, your numbers are bonkers by any metric. As you seem to be heading towards the EU I will help you with this Wikipedia page even if it doesn't really help you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_European_Union

---------- Post added 18-11-2015 at 11:55 ----------

Summary of the last 5 years of EU terrorism from the Wikipedia page

Up to last Friday

• Islamist terrorists 9 attacks, 171 dead , 404 injured.
  • other terrorists = 1 attack, 1 dead, 5 injured.

Would you like to explain your 2% again? I'll admit that the Wikipedia page might not be complete but you need to find another 8,500 deaths by terrorists in the EU to add to the 1 you already have.

Fair enough point. Post in haste, repent in leisure :)

However, the point is still there that no other religion feels the need to apologise so why should Muslims? If they wish to do so then great. There's a superb video of a muslim in Paris who is stood in a park wearing a blindfold with a sign saying 'I am a muslim, not a terrorist. Do you trust me because I trust you? If you do hug me.' Made me cry.

Edited by sgtkate