Mali gunman attacks..

Doubt it, same as no Iraqi, Turkish, afgani, Egyptian, Russian, Ukrainian etc etc, hypocrisy

I call it selective humanity, I noticed no one had the Russian flag up or asked that we prayfor Russia when over 250 innocent people got blown up in the sky just recently by Isis.

I call it selective humanity, I noticed no one had the Russian flag up or asked that we prayfor Russia when over 250 innocent people got blown up in the sky just recently by Isis.

Is that the same Russia that is blaming the West for creating IS?

Maybe you should go on RT news website(choose any page),and read the comments below and you will soon see what a lot of Russians think about us.

"selective humanity" and "Russia" in the same paragraph :hihi:.

I wonder how many minute silences took place in Russia when MH17 was shot down by a Russian missile?

Edited by SqueakyPete

Nobody knew at the time it was a bomb.

We have less in common with Russia, the same Russia that flies it bombers probing our defences several times a week.

They do the same.

The Forces of any Country sent in to deal with these animals should ensure that none emerge, except in body bags. Some where along the line they have to realise their behaviour is not acceptable in a civilised world, maybe they will understand and learn a lesson when none of their brethren emerge alive from any of their future atrocities.

Angel1.

Selective humanity is normal. We care more about those we perceive to be more like ourselves. We share more with the French than we do with the Russians.

The Forces of any Country sent in to deal with these animals should ensure that none emerge, except in body bags. Some where along the line they have to realise their behaviour is not acceptable in a civilised world, maybe they will understand and learn a lesson when none of their brethren emerge alive from any of their future atrocities.

Angel1.

Problem is, a lot of these fighters are in it cos they experienced, for example, being at a funeral party where they saw uncles/brothers/sisters blown apart by western missiles because intelligence indicated the presence of high-ranking terrorists.

From the Wests perspective, of course, the innocents also killed in the attack were necessary and justified, as it's acceptable if innocent people die, because otherwise many more innocents in the west would die when the terrorists launch their attacks (in the event the funeral wasn't bombed).

But, the children who experienced this and grew up to be fighters, only know that they lost uncles/brothers/sisters, and it's that kind of thing that leads to real hatred in peoples hearts.

Doubt it, same as no Iraqi, Turkish, afgani, Egyptian, Russian, Ukrainian etc etc, hypocrisy

I think the fact that the terrorists targeted the French national football stadium and the French football fans sung The Marseillaise after leaving the stadium at a time when they could easily have been attacked is one of the reasons why football fans may wish to show solidarity with the French people . Also only a few days later the French players turned out to play England at Wembley .

No hypocrisy in my opinion, just respect to a close neighbour who share similar values to us .