New Sheffield Martial Arts Centre

Hi Farhad, hows things with you?

The centre will be open for classes from 7pm on the May 3rd to start with then in july after i get back from training in the States, i'm going to play around with the time table to get some other classes going,

you know your welcome anytime it will nice to see you again

all the best see you soon

Mark

Hi Mark

Everything is going really well. I have tried my hand at a couple of smaller promotions and will promote a show in sheffield sometime before the year is up. Hope the centre works well for you as you have worked hard at it and hence deserve the success. If I did promote the show, would you be interested in either putting fighters on or doing a Stick fighting Demo Bout for the crowd?

Stick Fighting in the boxing ring! Sounds great doesnt it? Raise the profile of the sport in general well both sports kickboxing and stick fighting. Were flexible with which kickboxing system will be showcased, standard Full contact rules or K-1. Both are hard sports.

Cheers

Farhad

Jay thanks for getting back to me :) Ill definately be popping in!

Ill probably walk or take the bus to the centre from town (dont think theres tramlines near it?) I dont know that part of sheffield, are there any buses that goes near or past the centre?

Sounds good Farhad, will see how things are and if anyone is interested, in the demo, thanks for the good wishes on the centre.

Funkyukgal, not sure about the buses but i will find out for you, its something i need to sort out anyway.

Mark

Archived