New Sheffield Martial Arts Centre

Hi Funky, it was good first class, the guys enjoyed it, i did as well, tonight(thursday)we have a beginners class from 7-00pm till 8-00pm then an advanced class from 8-00pm till 9-30pm,

beginners are welcome to the advanced class,

thanks to the guys that came to the first class,now loking forward to the first seminar the centre is hosting at the end of May its going to be a fantastic seminar,

see you later if you need any more help just shout

Mark

sorry Pingpang i wont be teaching saturday or sunday for now,i work on friday and saturday nights till 5.30 am so the last thing i want to do is teach:hihi: i just want to sleep,

i teach private one on one in most days if that helps, they do have to be pre-booked and pre-paid to secure the slot as i'm often busy teaching. if you want to see some good Kali well good amrtial arts,come to the seminar i'm hosting with John Spezzano end of this month.

will keep you in the loop about the eskrima classes and hope to see you training so i can put a face to the name

thanks for the interest

Mark

fair enuff fella, easy to understand you need your kip!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, hope things are going ok at the centre,and that you are all training hard, i have done 16 hours training up to now in the last 4 days

(13/06/06),we have mainly been working, Jun Fan Gung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, Kali and some silat, still have ten days training left for classes, and i will also be doing some private training with John as well.

see you all soon,

anyone interested in training get in contact or call into the centre.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

ok new timetable to start next week Monday 3rd July 2006

Monday

C.F.A beginners 700pm till 8.00pm

C.F.A intermediate

} 8.00pm till 9.30pm

C.F.A Advanced

Wednesday

JunFan/JKD 7pm till 8.00pm

Grappling 8.00pm till 9.00pm

Kali/Eskrima 9.00pm till 10.00pm

Thursday same as Monday

lets see the you guys turn up who have been asking for theses classes

see you all soon

Dont be late for the start of your class,or will spend time kneeling on the matts waiting to start. No excuses!!!! No exceptions!!!!

Mark

Hi Anvil yes a novice can come to the Wednesday classes, £5.00 per class as a non member, as for kit depends which class,

JKD class,

kit you will need later will be Boxing gloves,Bag gloves and maybe your own focus mits(its not nice puting your hands in someone elses):hihi:

Grappling

we will be no gi, maybe with the gi later

Kali/eskrima

a pair of sticks and a training dagger, we have old ones that people can use for now

if you need any kit you can buy from me shop around

see you soon

Mark

Archived