New Sheffield Martial Arts Centre

Hi Anvil,

Shorts T-shirt, etc are fine for the grappling class,

the C.F.A class is a Combined Fighting Arts class, which is a mix of everything that i teach and the only thing that i grade people in.

if you need any more details give me a shout see you soon

Mark

Hi Anvil,

Shorts T-shirt, etc are fine for the grappling class,

the C.F.A class is a Combined Fighting Arts class, which is a mix of everything that i teach and the only thing that i grade people in.

if you need any more details give me a shout see you soon

Mark

I have fond memories of the old Combined Fighting arts. An interesting blend of kickboxing, trapping and grappling as well as the stick work.

Focus mitts for your boxing combinations, Roundhouse kicks on the shields/thai pads (even though the JKD people have a strange habit of calling a roundhouse kick a hook kick :hihi: ) , grappling/trapping drills with the partner and all the angles of attack/defense with the stick.

Is that accurate Mark or has the content changed since then?

Hi Mark, I am interested in starting the CFA classes but can you tell me a bit more about what it involves please? I have been doing some boxing training for a while but really want to do more kicking etc. I have been to a few taekwondo classes but whilst I can see it is a very accomplised art to learn, physically I dont think it's the right kind of style for me.

Cheers!

Mel

Hi Mel the best thing to do is come in and see if it is what you want,or even try a few classes, to be honest there is to much to type,:hihi: to tell you what is involed, i no its not the answer you wanted, sorry.

Hope I see you soon

all the best

Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply. I reckon I will come along to a lesson and give it a go! While we're on the subject, are there any plans to teach CFA on any other days?

Thanks again!

Mel

Archived