ESA Support Group Cont/IR Confusion And Savings Limits

Hi Guys

I need some help, I had my Atos medical in 2013 and got awarded ESA (Support Group), its been now two years since i am getting ESA, before claiming ESA i was working and i had to apply for ESA due physical injury and other health issues.

I also applied for DLA and receiving low rate mobility, my partner get carer's allowance for my kids.

I am really struggling to find out if i am on contribution based ESA or IR.

The ESA award letter which i received in 2014, it does say '' We will credit you with National Insurance Contributions while claiming Employment and Support Allowance ''

But the last page of the award notice says '' The payment of Employment Support Allowance is based on your National Insurance Contribution records and any additional amount the law says you need to live on ''

.................................................. ........................................

Living expenses for you and your partner £114.85

Extra money because your partner is carer £34.60

Extra money because of the Disability Income Guarantee £22.60

Limited capability for work addition

Extra Money because you are in Support Group £36.20

Which gives a total income-related amount £208.25

Income and Benefits

DLA- MOBIL COMP for you

is not counted as income toward Employment and Support Allowance

Carer's Allowance for your partner £62.10

Your total income £62.10

Your income-related amount is £208.25 less total income of £62.10

So your income related entitlement is £146.15

.................................................. ........................................

I am really confused on this can anybody shed some light on this if this is Contribution based or Income Related. If i am on contribution based ESA then how come the money is income related.

To my knowledge may be i am wrong but i think i am not getting any top up money which is Income related if you are on Cont based ESA

I want to save some money for my kids so i don't know how much i can save.

Many Thanks