Cinema bans lord prayer ad

We are a Christian country, so there is no justification for banning the ad because it could offend anyone regardless of their faith .

To be honest I don't understand why there is /was a Lord's prayer advert in cinemas in the first place .

Apparently these cinemas have a informal rule that stops adverts from promoting and particular politely or social opinions. I am glad that for once, religion has been given no special attention or treatment.

Good call, we shouldn't be indoctrinating people at the cinema, people already have trouble separating fact from fiction. This would add to that.

Apparently these cinemas have a informal rule that stops adverts from promoting and particular politely or social opinions. I am glad that for once, religion has been given no special attention or treatment.

Good call, we shouldn't be indoctrinating people at the cinema, people already have trouble separating fact from fiction. This would add to that.

will they be banning xmas adverts next :roll:

so its ok for a business to ban things on religious grounds but a business owner who for their religious beliefs bans something gets vilified:roll: god/allah wheres it all going to end with this religious lark :suspect:

Maybe God/Jesus could take the case to court to see if the cinema's action's were unlawful?