Cinema bans lord prayer ad

so its ok for a business to ban things on religious grounds but a business owner who for their religious beliefs bans something gets vilified:roll: god/allah wheres it all going to end with this religious lark :suspect:

You are missing the point, possibly deliberately.

A business can refuse to advertise things that carry a political or religious message. They can't discriminate against individuals

Here's a link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34891928

The advert is for a website that promotes prayer. http://www.justpray.uk/

The website is brilliant, you can click on a prayer and add your own. I'm guessing there's a great way to share on Facebook, Twitter etc to encourage more prayers.

It looks a great way for people to think they're doing something good, without actually having to do anything.

Edited by SnailyBoy

I am personally sick and tired of religion in my face and I'm glad they have decided to not run the ad. It is coming to something when you can't even enjoy a bit of science fiction without religious fiction sticking its' nose in.

Bloody Christians thinking they can piggy back on the religious tolerance to promote their crap. Please, do us all a favour... **** off. :loopy:

Right decision, wrong reason.

What would the right reason be?

---------- Post added 22-11-2015 at 11:06 ----------

I am personally sick and tired of religion in my face and I'm glad they have decided to not run the ad. It is coming to something when you can't even enjoy a bit of science fiction without religious fiction sticking its' nose in.

Bloody Christians thinking they can piggy back on the religious tolerance to promote their crap. Please, do us all a favour... **** off. :loopy:

Really? It'll be easy for you to give some examples then, do tell.

What would the right reason be?

Any reason is a good reason.

Besides, isn't 'Jedi' considered by many to be their religion? Can you imagine the fuss they'd kick up if Muslims or Atheists wanted to advertise before a film about Christ? Bloody bible bashing idiots.

Any reason is a good reason.

Can you not actually name one then?

Besides, isn't 'Jedi' considered by many to be their religion? Can you imagine the fuss they'd kick up if Muslims or Atheists wanted to advertise before a film about Christ? Bloody bible bashing idiots.

Can't give an example of religion being 'in your face' either?

Quelle surprise.