Cinema bans lord prayer ad

Never mind then, by the way what was your previous persona on here Katie :suspect:

It's a shame that you feel unable (or are unwilling) to explain further, Michael. It somewhat defeats the point of posting in public if, when the public informs you that they don't understand what you are trying to say, you just give up.

With regard to your other comment, I presume you are implying that I might be someone who has recently been on this forum using another name, as I believe is common on forums such as this. I can assure you that this is not the case. Whether or not you choose to believe me is up to you, of course, but I'd appreciate the courtesy of you not posting your own speculation as though it may have some basis in fact.

Any reason is a good reason.

Besides, isn't 'Jedi' considered by many to be their religion? Can you imagine the fuss they'd kick up if Muslims or Atheists wanted to advertise before a film about Christ? Bloody bible bashing idiots.

Good point, they have no problem pushing the Jedi religion (star wars trailers), why discriminate against some religions but not others? Hypocryts!

It's a shame that you feel unable (or are unwilling) to explain further, Michael. It somewhat defeats the point of posting in public if, when the public informs you that they don't understand what you are trying to say, you just give up.

With regard to your other comment, I presume you are implying that I might be someone who has recently been on this forum using another name, as I believe is common on forums such as this. I can assure you that this is not the case. Whether or not you choose to believe me is up to you, of course, but I'd appreciate the courtesy of you not posting your own speculation as though it may have some basis in fact.

You are not 'the public' Katie, like me you are a poster on a forum, nothing more nothing less, if you fail to understand something quite straightforward that's not my problem. There is something about your posting style that seems familiar by the way, my apologies if you are total newbie.

Who made any such assumption ? Islam will not get an easy ride in the current climate, why on earth should it ?

The assumption came about from the suggestion that lashing out at Christianity is the acceptable way to bash religion, when in reality most people are wanting to lash out at Islam, but probably fear being labelled Islamophobic.

Why on earth does the Church of England need publicity - particularly this sort?

Quite.

Having watched the advert thought it was pretty inoffensive, but it wasnt a wise choice to want to show that particular advert in cinemas.

I thought what Michael W said had some truth in it.

As a matter of interest when do people think the last war was primarily motivated by christianity and the last one which christianity was the primary motivator for this country?