Is it illegal for a British citizen living in uk to support ISIS?

It all depends how your support manifests itself.

Theres an offence of inciting racial hatred, but that has to include threats rather than mere insilts, ist quite difficult to prove.

Theres a whole raft of terorist offences they could be guilty of depending on what they did and what they ried to get other people to do.

The biggst offences look likely to be the urging others to commit acts of terrorism by leaving the country to join ISIS.

I agree, dissenters to the Great British cause should be killed. The government should decide for us who we support and who we don't.

Personally, I'd arrest anybody who cannot spell the word "damn".

Clearly some sort of language terrorist.

I agree, dissenters to the Great British cause should be killed. The government should decide for us who we support and who we don't.

One of the most ridiculous comments made on these forums ever. They should be killed?

Why should the government decide, why cant we decide for ourselves?

One of the most ridiculous comments made on these forums ever. They should be killed?

Why should the government decide, why cant we decide for ourselves?

Freedom of thought isn't all its cracked up to be. We can't have 60 million people having their own opinions on stuff. Most people aren't that smart