Is it illegal for a British citizen living in uk to support ISIS?

If I came across as harsh it's because the constant vilification of Muslims starts getting to you after a while and no I'm not saying you are the one doing the vilifying I'm saying in general on SF.

Not all muslims are terrorists...

Most muslims condemn the acts of terrorism commited by ISIS and the like.

I was in Turkey when the bombings happened in Ankara, and the reaction of the turks, no matter what their religion, was the same - they were appauled by it.

I have a lot of friends who are muslim, some in Sheffield, and others in Turkey. And I have always felt safe in their presence - even in the small villages in the Turkish mountains. As I said earlier, its not muslims I have a problem with, its the extremists - no matter what colour or religion they are...

Does this not point out to you that all Muslims are not in it together and don't have the same aims as these extremists?

Your snide remark Ricgem about you hope the girl doesn't get any back lash from the Muslim community says a lot about your thinking.

The only people she will face a backlash from is other extremists so stop tarring a whole community otherwise in the same way I hope you and other non Muslims are not thinking about behaving like this= http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/fife/isis-shouts-during-gang-attack-on-asian-shopkeeper-in-fife-1.910663

Stereotyping can work both ways..

You can't satisfy some people if you do and you can't satisfy some if you don't eh Ricgem?

I hope if they are funded that it does get stopped Glasgowoods.

my apologies maf I should have said extremists coming from the muslim community.

Anyone supporting funding or promoting Isis wants nuking out of the way the sooner this cancer is destroyed the better live and let live regardless of colour religion ect we all need each other in different ways let's crack on and make most of it !

Edited by bantycock
xxx

Anyone supporting funding or promoting Isis wants nuking out of the way the sooner this cancer is destroyed the better live and let live regardless of colour religion ect we all need each other in different ways let's crack on and make most of it !

A woman from nether edge was arrested and us currently on trial at the Old Bailey for doing the same. Your suggestion is to nuke nether edge?