Grenoside Police Incident

if i can give an instance of the helicopter being called out, it was called out for an immigrant taking cloths left out in a charity bag for the charity to collect,

The said copter was out for 30 minutes looking for him. Thats what my post was based on.

Theft is theft, if it was your pushbike you'd want it found. Stealing off a charity is lower than a snakes belly

My Bold

you should get clued up on these things instead of guessing.

it DOES NOT have to be a serious incident (by any stretch)to get the helicopter out.

I'm not guessing - I know. I am far more clued up than most who post on here.

---------- Post added 25-11-2015 at 17:30 ----------

[/color]

Theft is theft, if it was your pushbike you'd want it found. Stealing off a charity is lower than a snakes belly

Totally agree.

Some posters are not living in the real world sadly.

Edited by Daven

Why do you need to know ?

It's quite worrying that you seem to be the first person on every thread like this on Sheffield Forum, always throwing an accusatory question in the direction of the OPs. Why do you need to know why they need to know?

Maybe it's pure, 100% curiousity. So what?

No doubt you are one of those people who also think the police dont need to know when crime is being committed, let someone else get involved.

Why on earth do you think that ? Have you even bothered to read any of my posts on any other thread I have posted on ? I am very pro police.

---------- Post added 25-11-2015 at 18:50 ----------

[/color]

It's quite worrying that you seem to be the first person on every thread like this on Sheffield Forum, always throwing an accusatory question in the direction of the OPs. Why do you need to know why they need to know?

Maybe it's pure, 100% curiousity. So what?

Again you are so so wrong.

Why are you worried ? I don't post on 'every thread' on SF !:confused:

I have already stated that I am nosey too. If you actually take time to read what I have posted you will realise you are wrong.

My comments were very tongue in cheek.

Clearly my humour is lost on you - sorry about that. I can't be held responsible for others not having a sense of humour.

What is this - pick on Daven day ?

Chill out mates !

Edited by Daven