Pulled Pork McDonalds ad.. irresponsible??

i think you are right, most retail outlets or customer facing roles are against visible tattoos, i certainly would not employ anyone with face, neck, forearm or hand tattoos, i have some myself but they are hidden in professional circumstances. i cant understand why people have facial or near facial tattoos surely they know employers will shy away?

I hope that whoever you turn down because they have tattoos takes you to an industrial tribunal and you get fined :roll:.

Not mush, but Drastically increases surface area, which is where a lot of the chemical reactions take place that make things tasty when cooking, plus more surface area to cover with whatever sauce you're having. Shouldn't be mush though. Hell I don't eat pork at all anymore I don't really know.

The pulled pork in our works canteen is like a soup of sugar with strands of meat floating in it.

It smells awful and I havent been brave enough to try it but it looks more appetising thasn the McDonalds one.

I hope that whoever you turn down because they have tattoos takes you to an industrial tribunal and you get fined :roll:.

how does that happen then??? i can turn down who the hell i like as long as its not race , sex, age or sexual orientation??? and even then if i dont say anything i still can on those:roll: i wont even interview someone if they have bright coloured hair

how does that happen then??? i can turn down who the hell i like as long as its not race , sex, age or sexual orientation??? and even then if i dont say anything i still can on those:roll: i wont even interview someone if they have bright coloured hair

You must have an interesting application form if you can tell the applicant's hair colour.

How many people applying for a job, either don't even get the courtesy of a thanks but no thanks letter or phone call? Much less a detailed explanation of why they didn't get the job. The employer can be as prejudiced as he/she wants, about anything...Pink hair, tattoos, skin colour, bad teeth...anything! All they have to say if queried, is they didn't think they were suitable for the job and it ends there!

It's not right...But how the hell would you police it?

ha ha i send a junior to do the interview after i have seen them turn up! quickest interview ever:o

I think that you're missing out with your current policy. What you could do is raise the bar a lot higher for someone who has a characteristic that you dislike, then only employ them if they'd be exceptional at their job.

so not only a prat but a coward too :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I don't understand why people are still judging based on outward appearance. This is how people still fall for snake oil salesmen, as if they look the part people stupidly believe it.

Brightly coloured hair could indicate they are more open, honest and creative. It just proves that when businesses say they want someone with initiative they really don't mean it.