Can you ban people from a shop or workplace for covering their face?

You're claiming that if there is an invitation to treat (ie the normal method of sale), then the equalities act doesn't apply and you can refuse to serve someone for any reason.

You're still wrong. Everyone but you can see that you're wrong. :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-11-2015 at 08:47 ----------

And which of those things is a protected characteristic? The reasons that you can't legally use to refuse to serve someone (something he claims doesn't exist).

Except that now you're lying.

---------- Post added 27-11-2015 at 08:49 ----------

Either you're lying to try to cover this up. Or you don't have a basic grasp of the English language. :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-11-2015 at 08:50 ----------

What case? You've not made a case. You've made a lot of random, stupid, statements. :roll:

I can see that your trying to provoke a reaction by calling me a liar. Well Google boy, I challenge you to link to one single post where I've said I wouldn't serve a black, white, Asian or Chinese because of their ethnicity. I urge you to do it, because you know you can't. Yet again you are spouting your unbelievable stream of misinterpretation, followed by your trademark roll eyes.

When you are sat there, in your call centre bored, have a really good look. When you do find it (which, ERM......you won't) you will see that I said "for any reason", and how you interpret that is in your warped imagination, not mine. You also called me a pig the other day. And an idiot. Anything else Google boy??

When will you ever learn to stop judging people when you clearly know nothing about them, nor the subject matter in hand?

Or at least try to be pleasant xx

---------- Post added 27-11-2015 at 09:20 ----------

Scania, you are wrong, now you are trying to back track. Just be a grown up and apologise.

Go back and read the posts, and read them properly.

Nobody called you a liar, I just keep quoting what you actually said.

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 10:29 ----------

I can assure you that a shopkeeper can refuse to sell to anyone, for whatever reason he/she deems fit

It's wrong. It was wrong when you said it, it will always be wrong. :hihi:

The weak ad hom doesn't help your case either.

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 10:30 ----------

Any shop can refuse to serve anyone.

Was that the challenge, find where you said "any"... Can't remember your own words?

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 10:32 ----------

No shop in the UK is obliged to serve anyone. If somebody did get refused for any reason, it would be a customer service issue, not a legal issue.

And again...

Edited by Cyclone

I can see that your trying to provoke a reaction by calling me a liar. Well Google boy, I challenge you to link to one single post where I've said I wouldn't serve a black, white, Asian or Chinese because of their ethnicity. I urge you to do it, because you know you can't.

---------- Post added 27-11-2015 at 09:20 ----------

[/color]

Go back and read the posts, and read them properly.

He has a point and other people have interpreted things the same way as well. You posted

Any shop can refuse to serve anyone. All this discrimination stuff is in the eye of the beholden.

The discrimination stuff as you put it is not in the eye of the beholder its in the eye of the law. Therefore if you decide not to serve based on non valid reasons it will be illegal.

Your early posts do not acknowledge that and give the opposite impression. You were wrong and people brought you up on it.

Nobody called you a liar, I just keep quoting what you actually said.

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 10:29 ----------

It's wrong. It was wrong when you said it, it will always be wrong. :hihi:

The weak ad hom doesn't help your case either.

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 10:30 ----------

Was that the challenge, find where you said "any"... Can't remember your own words?

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 10:32 ----------

And again...

Your grabbing at straws again, aren't you Google boy? Somebody did call me a liar.

It was you.

Really strange as to why you haven't reposted that, isn't it Google boy?

Is it because you are so wrapped up in your own little planet of misinterpretation that you can't accept others see it?

Once again, but not for me because I don't lose the kind of sleep you must, but just for your audience, give it a go. I don't mean chopping my words up or making assumptions of what you see it as.

Oh no no Google Boy.

I mean you quote where I have suggested, in your own words, that you can refuse to serve a " Minority" on the basis that they ARE a minority.

Good luck with it!!

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 23:07 ----------

He has a point and other people have interpreted things the same way as well. You posted

The discrimination stuff as you put it is not in the eye of the beholder its in the eye of the law. Therefore if you decide not to serve based on non valid reasons it will be illegal.

Your early posts do not acknowledge that and give the opposite impression. You were wrong and people brought you up on it.

To be fair Tigger, you would agree with a serial madman, if you thought it can win you favour.......or is that "cna", not can?

No, I just keep quoting you. It's pretty funny to be honest. You said it, everyone can see you said, and everyone knows you're wrong.

I can assure you that a shopkeeper can refuse to sell to anyone, for whatever reason he/she deems fit

No shop in the UK is obliged to serve anyone. If somebody did get refused for any reason, it would be a customer service issue, not a legal issue.

Your words.

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 23:25 ----------

Perhaps "any" means something different in your world.

I did make this post a little while ago. You never explained though how your "any" didn't include the various reasons for which you CANNOT legally refuse to serve someone.

---------- Post added 28-11-2015 at 23:26 ----------

I ignored this first, as its the worst comeback I've ever read.

Oh, that's right. You ignored it, because you realised that what you'd repeated 3 times was in fact complete rubbish. But to acknowledge that it wasn't "any" as you kept saying, would have been to accept that you were wrong.

Edited by Cyclone

No, I just keep quoting you. It's pretty funny to be honest. You said it, everyone can see you said, and everyone knows you're wrong.

Nope, I didn't. It was you.

At least that pretty clear. And everyone knows that.

Whilst you are ringing people up on Monday asking them who pays their gas and electricity bills, ask them to read the posts. See what they say.

It may just keep them on the phone long enough to get your commission.

I say this, as under your logic and mannerisms, you must be one of those annoying callers who ring just as normal decent folk are tucking into their tea, trying to watch Eggheads.

You did. I keep quoting you saying it. They're your words.

Trying again with the very poor effort at ad hom? You're going to have to work harder, I don't work in a call centre.

I'm starting to feel bad about this. It's like making fun of my four year old nephew, it's just not fair.

You did. I keep quoting you saying it. They're your words.

Trying again with the very poor effort at ad hom? You're going to have to work harder, I don't work in a call centre.

I'm starting to feel bad about this. It's like making fun of my four year old nephew, it's just not fair.

Don't feel bad. I don't. I thought it was an excellent ad hom. I'm still laughing each time I read it. I'm sure your not a call centre worker, but just as annoying as one. But what would I know? A lowly trade counter guy like me?

You are funny though, in an irritable child with ADHD kinda way.