Drudge just tweeted "America has been arming ISIS"

Matt Drudge is a respected political commentator and investagative journalist.

America arming ISIS may be old news to some, but it is amazing how many people don't realise it. It's about time this went mainstream.

Well as you seem to know about it, then care to explain with some details? Are we going to have more threads posted about solitary tweets?

What arms? And when?

Specifically.

The tweet is two days old. For it to be more than a tweet you need to provide more detail and some evidence to know what he means. At the moment its just a claim.

You need to do your own research. I just showed you how. You're too late anyway. The issue of America's arming of ISIS is no longer open to debate. Matt Drudge just called it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=drudge

http://postimg.org/image/489xo8m8f/

America's arming of ISIS is now officially mainstream news.

Oh that's disappointing, I was hoping for some pictures of ISIS fighters using American equipment or something.

This is the most pointless thread since the thing with the dead wasps (sorry alchoblog;);););))

---------- Post added 26-11-2015 at 16:58 ----------

You need to do your own research. I just showed you how. You're too late anyway. The issue of America's arming of ISIS is no longer open to debate. Matt Drudge just called it.

Is he the guy who wrote King of the Hill? Man that was funny!

"I am approaching you with romantic intent"

Good times.

Oh that's disappointing, I was hoping for some pictures of ISIS fighters using American equipment or something.

This is the most pointless thread since the thing with the dead wasps (sorry alchoblog;);););))

Yeah it's pointless to know that all those terrorists that murdered 130 Parisians the other day were being armed by the Americans, our allies who have been supposedly leading the charge against terror. That's just a detail, right? it's not really relevant to anything, yes?.

You havent provided any evidence, just a link to a cryptic twwet.

When you start a thread and you are making a claim then you are meant to be the one who provides the evidence to support it. Its a claim only until its clear what hes going on about and what he means.

You say its no longer open to debate, except you never started a conversation, just linked an empty tweet.

If he has documentary evidence showing presidential orders of substantial weapon shipments to Mr ISIS, then yes it would a a surprise. If its a claim that they supplied the wrong group due to incompetence, then less surprising. In supplying weapons to the more moderate elements they want to support, then I wouldnt be surprised if they made a few mistakes or some groups shifted sides.

Id be more interested to see wilful supply of weapons direct to ISIS.

Pointless thread without further details.

---------- Post added 26-11-2015 at 17:08 ----------

Yeah it's pointless to know that all those terrorists that murdered 130 Parisians the other day were being armed by the Americans, our allies who have been supposedly leading the charge against terror. That's just a detail, right? it's not really relevant to anything, yes?.

You posted a thread claiming the Americans are arming ISIS and expect people to just accept it. Yes it was pointless until you provide more detail, becayse its just a claim.