Drudge just tweeted "America has been arming ISIS"

Can the majority be trolls seeing as most people on this thread are saying the same thing...Seems you just started a thread to be all hip and cool and stuff and looking for point scoring. Do you want a genuine conversation about this or not? Yes or no will do.

I do hope yes because then we can all start posting actual interesting information which I would actually like to see. Preferably from sources harder to find than a simple Google search

Seems you just started a thread to be all hip and cool and stuff and looking for point scoring. Do you want a genuine conversation about this or not? Yes or no will do.

Do you actually want me to present to you all the evidence that Matt Drudge is basing his opinions on, here, in one concise thread? Is that really what you are asking me to do?

Do you actually want me to present to you all the evidence that Matt Drugde is basing his opinions on, here, in one concise thread? Is that really what you are asking me to do?

Stopping taking the mickie now. Yes I'd actually find that really interesting. Links to relevant pages would do and a summary. Hard to sound genuine on here, but I am.

Edited by sgtkate

Do you actually want me to present to you all the evidence that Matt Drudge is basing his opinions on, here, in one concise thread? Is that really what you are asking me to do?

Any evidence at all would be a start. As noted above Mr Drudge has not put any on his own website which suggests that there isn't any.

You dont have to present it all, but some links to credible sources is the normal way along with explaining your point. Everyone else is saying the same.

Why is that such a hard task for you to do?

Normally if you start things on a discussion board its because you want to discuss. Theres nothing to discuss at the moment just a link to a single tweet.