Republican presidential hopeful, Trump mocks disabled

Doesn't seem to have any integrity or wisdom and will probably put his big foot in it sooner or later, oh he has

:(

This comment is one of his less offensive ones, look at some of his others.

During a Republican Presidential nomination debate tv show when the female anchor held her position and asked him awkward questions, he implied she was only acting the way she was because she was having a period by saying - Megyn Kelly ‘had blood coming out of wherever’.

He also talks about making it mediatory for Muslims to register with an American government database, and maybe forcing them to carry special identification cards.

For me the most shocking comment he made was about his feelings towards his daughter. This year he said that "Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father”

The worrying thing is that he's still one of the front runners for the Republican nomination!

For me the most shocking comment he made was about his feelings towards his daughter. This year he said that "Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father”

You couldn't even attempt at turning that into humour..."it's just a joke". :gag:

The guy gives me the same creeps as Savile.

You couldn't even attempt at turning that into humour..."it's just a joke". :gag:

The guy gives me the same creeps as Savile.[/QUOTE]

Did Savile give you the creeps when he was alive before the allegations were made public ?

Without doubt. Your turn.

Without doubt. Your turn.

No he didn't give me the creeps . I never really liked his programs or listened to him on the Radio . I thought he was an inspiration to many to raise money for charities as a consequence of him running in the London marathon .

No he didn't give me the creeps . I never really liked his programs or listened to him on the Radio . I thought he was an inspiration to many to raise money for charities as a consequence of him running in the London marathon .

Did you never hear the phrase that was often used about Savile - that he hid in plain sight!

I don't think it would have been possible for him to be any more creepier, his appearances on Have I Got News For You seemed to sum him up.

Did you never hear the phrase that was often used about Savile - that he hid in plain sight!

I don't think it would have been possible for him to be any more creepier, his appearances on Have I Got News For You seemed to sum him up.

I never heard any bad things said about him while he was alive . I thought when he died the funeral service was a bit of a pantomime and his grave was over the top .

I never heard any bad things said about him while he was alive . I thought when he died the funeral service was a bit of a pantomime and his grave was over the top .

See if you can find some video of him on HIGNFY, he was boasting about pulling young girls on there.