Watch out tunisia the girl is back

What's worrying is those men in the article would crush her in the blink of an eye if unleashed. Weak pathetic insecure excuses for the male gender. It's only a gut feeling but I think something sinister will happen to her. I genuinely hope I'm wrong.

When you are not afraid

The world is yours for the taking

Works for any one of us

On SO many levels

Brave lady :)

What's worrying is those men in the article would crush her in the blink of an eye if unleashed. Weak pathetic insecure excuses for the male gender. It's only a gut feeling but I think something sinister will happen to her. I genuinely hope I'm wrong.

whats worrying is some so called men in this country would do the same to her here, yet these same men born here and brought up with western values resort to type:huh:

whats worrying is some so called men in this country would do the same to her here, yet these same men born here and brought up with western values resort to type:huh:

I have no doubt they may..the beauty of this and others countries is that we abhor such actions and have a legal system which prevents thought into action. Non secular on the other hand effectively promote their actions, as their legal framework protects not the people but religious dogma.

Legally, radical moves have been made in Tunisia quite recently, with freedom of speech at the forefront. Let us hope the new system protects her rights above those that would do her harm. No matter how civilised a country is, it will always experience atrocities whether from internal or external influence.