A Vicar goes to Kingdom.

slimsid2000

Is it OK for a vicar to go to Kingdom?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Is it OK for a vicar to go to Kingdom?

This is a semi serious thread. Why shouldn't a vicar go to Kingdom (or any other club for that matter) in his spare time. Why is it any different from say an office worker or a shop worker going there?

This is why....

Why would they (or anyone :hihi: ) want to go to kingdom?? I always imagine vicars being quite old (I suppose some may be young) But you don't get that many older folks in Kingdom unless they're dirty old men

Do you know any vicars? To be honest, I don't think they'd like what they'd see in Kingdom

So does anyone else have any views on whether or not Kingdon is a suitable place for an off duty man of the cloth to frequent?

I think anyone who goes into Kingdom, regardless of the nature of their relationship with a non-existent entity, is clearly in league with the devil, and should be smote forthwith by said non-existent entity. Surely most vicars let their hair down at La Chambre, anyway?

Archived